cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Reduce wireless coverage WLC

Hello guys, is possible reduce the wireless coverage only in one AP, this AP will spread only one SSID and this SSID must stay in a room, I can make this throught RF profile?

Resolved! Flex Connect WLAN VLAN mapping

Hello Community, what happens with the traffic when the VLAN on the remote site not exists? I need a possibility to switch the traffic locally if the VLAN exists and if the VLAN locally not exists the traffic should be central switched to the contro...

Autonomous AP 1242 Not resolving Names

Hi, I am running six APs without controllers and I am unable to see who is connected to which AP? It shows me devices unknown. Is it a normal behaviour? MAC Address              IP address             Device      Name  Parent       State8c29.3773.bc...

Cisco Aironet AP1832i

I'm facing a problem with Aironet AP1830i, cannot access GUI for configuration nor network interface, I end up with console interface and CLI. But the machine enters a loop and keeps restarting witing for CAPWAP and I don't have a cisco controller to...

fouad0002 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MAC Filtering

hi all, just want to know what's the best practice for MAC filtering. is it done on WLC or on a router? also want to know the pros and cons between both. thanks in advance!

Wireless

Hi, I am facing one issue with cisco 2504 wlc running software 8.0.131.0 , LAG is enable , the problem is am not able to access the wlc thru the magmt port of it, the magmt port is tagged (so i will not get the access thru my laptop since vlan of my ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers