Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We recently deploy several AP 3702 model and since some of our switch do not provide enough inline power (ie only 15.4w) instead of 30. we bought several of the POE injector PWRINJJ6 and these Power injectors do not seem to work. The AP just ...

q-le by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, Is it possible to do debug that will be saved after the session as well? If the issue occurs very random time and live capture is almost impossible as we donno when it will reoccur. In this scenario how we can capture and store the debug...

Hi pros, I am doing a Planning Site Survey with Ekahau and i have a doubt. I have Walls that are made with glass or crystal in the office and i dont know how many dbm does this wall attenuate to put it on Ekahau. Attached an example. I will be gla...

rponte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i recently bought a used Cisco AP1231G-A-K9 access point and have no idea how to get to the GUI. I have been able to connect via console to com port using RJ45 to DB9 cable with hyper terminal on windows xp. Once connected, I have no idea how to proc...

Rita G. by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody I've implemented Cisco WLC 5508 with few AP 1852i. There is SSID with PSK authentication, it grants access to internal VLAN. It works fine. But there is a problem to connect TV (like remote display) to PCs and Android phones. All of the...

Hello everyone, I try to configure a kind of Fallback RADIUS, I explain : Il want two radius server in my WLAN : - In one RADIUS, we have serveral users (first AD) - In the other one, we have the rest of our users (second AD) Is it possible to swit...

I would like to know with androids implementation of wifi P2P where is the devices name broadcasted?  I would think its in the initial probe request, however all I see in the probe request is “direct” nothing specific to the device. After 2 androids ...

hirsch098 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am currently staging 2x 5520s in SSO mode. They're up and running except my only access is via CLI. Anyone know how to access this via GUI when it's not connected to the network? (Directly connected) (GUI via the SP doesn't work in SSO mode ...

by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, in CMX, I can configure the User Retention Period for my user to have to re-authenticate, how can I delete the visitor from the database manually ? In earlier version, I was able to get into the oracle database and delete it, oracle is not the...

strembla by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI sir,                please help us that i can not access 1700 series Cisco AP in login page?   what is default ip address for this series AP????                        another problem is that when i access by consol cable in CLI mode, we can only ...

rk39545 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've heard that 8.2.151.0 is a decent code for the 2802 series access points, however is there an equivalent code in the 8.3 train that contains all the bug fixes for the 8.2.151.0 code? The latest one I can see at this moment is 8.3.121.0. Br /...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card