cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I wonder if somebody could help me find a solution to stop Prime 3.1 monitoring unused LAG ports on our WLC’s. We have a number of WLC’s that use ports 1-4, ports 5-8 are unused but as LAG is enabled Prime reports that these ports are down: Alarm Con...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok.. I'm ready to throw this thing away. I have a 4 year old 1242AG wireless router, and it was reset.  At this time I cannot access it in anyway.  I called Support to see if there was any help, but the operator says I "don't have a service contract"...

Pete1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am installing system with IW3702 and WLC Controller Cisco 2500 Series. Installation country is Saudi Arabia. My question: I have manuals and other support document in English language. Is it possible find document for my devices in Arabic langu...

In our warehouse operations we have Datalogic brand Falcon X3 hand held wireless scanners.  Users drive forklifts rapidly through the warehouse and use the scanners.  When we had Cisco 1200 series autonomous access points there were no problems.  We ...

We have purchased Cisco Air-AP3802E-D-K9 Access Point from you in Sep-16 and now we need latest Mobility Express firmware Version - 8.3.112.0 (Link given below). But unable o download Firmware Can you please help me to download Firmware .https://soft...

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 3500 AP in the Autonomous mode with 15.3.3-JE.I would like to skip the guest user authentication and display only the web page disclaimer option for Guest.There is an option called web pass from GUI and its working.How can I add a ...

piam.lang by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card