Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team , Have gone through the Cisco document and found that 5520 will supports up-to  1500 access points and i can see only added license of 50. Kindly provide me the below clarifications. Base license [AIR-CT5520-K9]  will provide how many access-...

cisco6121 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco社のマニュアル上で記載されている以下の状態に関して、後述の質問に対してご教授いただけますでしょうか。 *** マニュアル記載抜粋 *************************************************************** メッセージタイプ:動作状態 ステータスLED:青色、 緑色、 赤色の点灯が高速に切り替わる メッセージの意味:アクセスポイントの位置コマンドの呼び出し *** ここまで ******************************...

I have a new Cisco AP2802I-B-K9 access point that will not connect to my wireless controller. The controller is a WLC 5508 with software version 8.3.112.0. I have installed 3 identical access points that were ordered at the same time and those all co...

by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello together, I have some issues with the WAP150: The Captive Portal on the WAP150 isn’t optimized for mobile devices. Most users for the guest-wlan are using mobile phones. So how can I activate mobile support? Is it possible to deactivate the po...

Hi, I just want to delete a template from cisco Prime 3.1 and I also want to delete the correspoinding WLC configuration. So I get follwing message form Prime: "Are you sure you want to delete <template Name> ? If the template is deployed, please mak...

Hi, We are planning to install Certificate signed by CA Auth to install in Cisco WLC 5520. The present Web AUth URL for Guest Wifi is https://virtual IP I understand the web url should be hostname.domainname inorder the certificate to work. how I c...

saleem pc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are planning for RADIUS Server authentication for our WLC 5520 Version 8.3.121.0.  Please some one help us on the specification before we order one, the Minimum/recommencement Software/hardware specification/Version Thanks in advance

saleem pc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 5508 WLC running 8.2.151.0 code, and a mix of 3500, 3600, and 3700 APs. Our switches are Juniper EX3300 and EX4200 that do have PoE enabled up to 30W. In the WLC, the PoE status for all the APs connected to the Juniper switches is "Power in...

I'm deploying a Cisco 5520 WLC and connecting 1852e AP's and have the following questions:   1 ) I've uploaded the new software image to the Controller, what is the procedure to push the image out to the AP1852 ? 2)  Receiving the following error ...

by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to do MAB authentication in the 1810W switchports?  We have them in local mode, not flexmode.  Dot1x works fine, but for self registering devices via ISE everything works right up to the point where the device should be authenticating ...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card