cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we just have CMX installed and still learning. How do we delete a user profile in CMX so we can test the splash page again and again in iphone. ? because once we connect , the phone remember the profile and the CMX have the profile and we cannn...

q-le by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, I have a cisco 1850 Aironet series access point.It is currently running mobility express firmware. i also have two aironet 700 series ap. Can i join these two 700 series ap as subordinates of master AP 1850?? Does 700 series ap support ci...

Hi I have few question with WLC 2504 with 25 License AP. Our customer have SSID around 30 SSID then, is it possible to create WLAN around 30 SSID on WLC 2504? becuase i had tried to do it on WLC4404-25 License that can do or create WLAN with 30 SSID....

ittichai_a by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having issues adding three additional AP to the 1852i Controller. I have the primary controller setup on 1 of the AP, but when I connect any of the other 3 1852i APs, the controller is not able to detect it. Following the instructions, it says I coul...

xvang1225 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a project for a customer that has a 1841 ISR with a HWIC-AP-AG-B wireless card installed. They also have an autonomous AIR-CAP3502I-A-K9 that will need to attach to one of the Ethernet ports on the router. Ideally both APs would use t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card