cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am seeing a weird issue on my 2504 WLC. I am trying to get traps to our management servers, but it appears that the controller only sends the down trap when the AP comes back up - almost like it's the AP sending the traps. Surely this is no...

I have wireless lan controller 2500 series. I want to manually block the url from the controller. I see the application visibility and contol(AVC)  there but i want to do it manually. Is it possible?  Similarly, i tried blocking certain things from t...

Hello people, I have a problem with 5760 web GUI access. I can ping the ip address, I can connect via telnet and ssh to CLI but no access to GUI. Any ideas what could prevent GUI access?

I'm trying to get an SSID to authenticate users using local EAP with LDAP.  The customer doesn't want to use a RADIUS server.  I've got the LDAP server configured and when I do a debug aaa ldap enable I can see a successful bind, but the authenticati...

With over 500 retail store maps to put into Prime it would be nice is a future version of Prime would allow the creation of additional hierarchies beyond system campus and root.  This way I could organize the maps along our organizational structure a...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm getting high latency in my WLAN after deploying 2504 controller with 2504 HA:Since, primary secondary fail-over is working I guess the configuration should be okay.This is the case:While connecting only Primary controller there is no laten...

bepeen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card