cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all I've just upgraded my PI 2.2 installation to 3.0 and it run without any error. Then I installed PI 3.0.3 and restarted. So far most of the things are working fine and output no error, great! What I discovered so far, if I go to Administrati...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Mate's, we are facing an issue of wireless.. we have 4 different sites.and contorller is in HQ. we have controller 5508 series existing...and we purchsed new 1852 series wireless access points...these access points are not supporting flex connect....

Hi All I've recently dipped my toes into the world of converged wireless.  The customer was upgrading infrastructure at multiple sites, installing a 3850 core stack,which was to also act as an MC, with 3650 edge stacks which were to act as MAs.  Unfo...

R M C by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am able to download the below Cisco AnyConnect version: "FIPS Enabler -Windows/ Standalone installer (EXE)  anyconnect-EnableFIPS-win-3.1.13015" the problem is when I go to install it, by clicking on the download within my computers download...

Hi, I am trying to get the client profiling to work as I want. The only information i don´t get any statistics is "top operating systems". No matter what i do that part stays blank. It says that i need to enable client profiling under wlan but i hav...

Hi, I unable to add Access point in wireless controller. What are the things I needs to confirm in AP & WLC. I checked the Ap added in that switch. I checked the Existing AP also, they also have the same config as the new one. Kindly do the needful....

Hoping I can tack on some technical specifics here, but curious if anyone has any best practices for Mac clients on Cisco WLC-based networks.  We have a mix of 35xx-37xx AP's with 5508 WLC's and it seems that the MacBook Airs (maybe some Pros too?) t...

rvandolson by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, due to some circumstances i have to provide dynamic vlan assignment for one SSID. there are different user groups within this ssid and one particular group (users are part of a special windows domain) must be moved to  special vlans. furthermo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card