cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2504 running 8.1.102.0 for some reason it is constantly generating a SNTP error that it is unable to send a NTP packet. It appears to be trying to send this to an all IPv6 address of "::" I have disabled ipv6 on the Controller under global p...

enewburn1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to get from a tftp server traplog file on AIR-WLC2112-K9. I am getting Timeout error. I guess it is because I do not know the correct path to traplog. There is no firewall between server and controller. Does anybody know the correct path? Than...

Hi! Does anyone here experienced this kind of issue? WLC can be access thru SSH but not on web gui when connected to Nexus7K? We are currently migrating from Catalyst 6500 to Nexus 7k. WLC was originally connected C6500 (no issue on web gui access) ...

Hello everyone,  I'm currently in the process of deploying IPv6 on our wireless infrastructure and I was wondering if someone share some of the experiences. Our topogy is fairly simple, however, I've seen that there is some issues with mobility supp...

ACL

I am applying an ACL on the controller, and permitting only myself and the other Admin access to the Controller GUI and denying everyone else. However, when we have someone put the IP in the URL, they are still able to see the LAN Controller GUI. Wha...

Hi, in my environment i've a virtual wireless lan controller version 7.5.102 running on VMWare infrascture. All APs are configured in Flex Connect mode, grouped in 2 differnt groups to broadcast a total of 3 WLAN. I'd like to setup a new guest wlan f...

Hello everyone,  I'm currently in the process of deploying IPv6 on our wireless infrastructure and I was wondering if someone share some of the experiences. Our topogy is fairly simple, however, I've seen that there is some issues with mobility supp...

Hello everybody, I have the following problem with W10 and W8.1 notebooks: when the PC is powered UP and the user logon I have all my network shares not connected. I think it could be a problem of NIC driver delay in loading. Anyone has the same prob...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Is there anyway to set a FlexConnect AP's Native VLAN via the FlexConnect Group it assigned to? I am in the process of deploying a large greenfield solution where all APs are in FlexConnect mode, and each additional setting is quite tedious...

Hi all, I have a cisco 887vag with 2 interfaces: 1- WAN interface that give VPN 2- 3G cellular interface sim card When I configure the Cellular 0 encapsulation to SLIP and the Dialer 0 encapsulation to PPP and enable ip cef, I have pings to some ad...

odedla2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card