cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me if there is a concept of running and saved config on a Cisco 5508 WLC? If you make a change and reload without saving then the changes are lost and the controller reverts to the saved config.  I can find no way to view this confi...

Hi there, Can you please help me determine if the WAP551 & WAP561  AP can be powered by an AC adapter. I am not able to find the information on their datasheet and quick install guides. This is leading me to believe that they are only PoE powered....

Hey Guys, I am pretty much new with Cisco WLCs and I just have a question regarding licensing. We are not doing SSO as we have a split data-center design. Our primary is in one state and the secondary is in another. So definitely, we are using N+1 ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Is there a Design Guide out for the IW3700?  I need to know outdoor distances vs. throughput.  I don't even see it in the Outdoor calculator yet.Thanks in advance,Nir

Hello, I've a project to implement Meraki APs in an enterprise but I am new to Meraki. Their documentation mentioned the following " Because a Meraki AP can be sending/receiving tagged data traffic as well as untagged management traffic, all Meraki ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a local sports complex that had 4 existing 1320 ap,s mounted on field lighting poles. with pelco ip cameras connected to three of the ap,s.they are configured with one root bridge and 3 non root bridges, all in autonomous mode. we recently ad...

I know the 8510 is suppose to support 6000 APs and 65,000 clients.  Does anyone know if Cisco has released any information based on throughput.  The reason I ask is because with 4300 APs and 32,000 clients we are seeing an average of over 150ms ping ...

Hi, i configured custom page on mse 10.2 as http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/mse/10-2/cmx_config/b_cg_cmx102/b_cg_cmx102_chapter_0100.html visitor login is redirected to portal, but custom portal content is not depicted, device screen ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card