cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!We are currently experiencing error with our Cisco ACS ver 5.4.It has 3 SSID: SEPHIL, SUPPORT, GUESTSUPPORT and GUEST has DHCP enabledSEPHIL is static.Before clients under SEPHIL SSID will not be able to connect if we did not configure the MAC add...

Hi, I'll have to upgrade our WLCs (we have AP SSO with two WLCs), in case something goes wrong-is this the best way to perform a downgrade? the WLC swill have two images: primary image is the new one, that I don't want anymore backup image would be t...

Rene S. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´m looking for a replacement of the 602 Office Extend APs. For now the CAP702W seems to be the best solution. On the 602 OEAP I was able to use rlans to tunnel the local ethernet traffic via capwap to the controller. On the 702 there seems to be ...

Dear All, It would be highly appreciative if someone can help in providing a configuration video or a document with Cisco WLC 2504 configuration from the scratch.I've configured and its working fine with Active Directory and Guest users. But having p...

Hi I'm Jorge sorry for my english but i need your help this is my case I have a wireless topology for laboratory cisco wireless; i have connectivity through everithing devices but i don't have connectivity with the real access point; this is a Cisco ...