Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How flex connect in wlc works? Does it form any VPN tunnel from remote site AP to centralized WLC over WAN? I am bit confused over it's WAN operation. Really appreciate if anyone can help on this.

Can anyone please tell me what does this output from debug client means ?IPv6_Msg_Task: Apr 17 13:21:53.884: [PA] 80:b6:55:d9:5d:c8 Link Local address fe80::82b6:55ff:fed9:5dc8 updated to mscb. Not Advancing pem state.Current state: mscb in apfMsMmIn...

rhallan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I use CWB 150AX AP + WPA2 Enterprise (certificates) based on Windows NPS.There are a few clients that sometimes disconnect for no reason, and some can't connect at all.No error on NPS log or on the client side.found this in the AP log, can't ...

So currently I have a pair of 9800-Ls deployed in HA with a few APs attached.  I have the management interface tagged on vlan 10, which is the only SVI configured.  I have 2 additional vlans defined and I'm able to get dhcp when I have a dhcp server ...

Dears,i've got a strange Problem with a pair of 5520, IOS 8.5.182.0: 2 Weeks ago i did a reboot of the cluster, Machine 2 failed to boot and is dead. We had a spare Machine and installed it today. Update IOS, Configure Interfaces, not the biggest dea...

I have a 9800-CL in AWS which is reachable via GUI and CLI. When I try to add a WLAN, it wil not accept any WLAN number and the security tab is completely blank with no options at all. I don't believe this to be a licensing issue as the licennses are...

ritchie65 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a C9800-L-F-K9 running on 17.9.2 code where not matter what WLAN config I apply within the tag, it will not broadcast on the AP.Issuing a "show dot11 wlan" directly on the AP shows no thing applied to radios:L02TEST#show dot11 wlanRadio Vap...

NWJ by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have a vWlc (8.5.182.0) and some ap's, one ap is a 2802i. The controller sets both radios of the 2802 to 5ghz when i want one 5 and one 2.4. I have turned off Flexible Radio Assignment but it dosent work. What have i missed?

Denniz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes