Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco AP 9120 EWC

I am working on Cisco AP 9120 EWC version 17.6.5 controller. One of my clients wants to use MAC filter-based SSID. As per the Cisco document, EWC can only connect 2000 Clients. Please let me know, what will be the limitation on adding MAC addresses f...

viv42 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Long story short, I updated my main SSID to use VLAN 10 and added VLAN 25 with its own SSID.  After applying the change I lost access to the AP web interface.  I don't know how to get it back.  None of the wireless clients on either VLAN can get to i...

EvanC75 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to ask if there are roaming dependencies/concerns when it comes from AP Group between Access Points to another AP group Access point with different RF Profile.would like to know if Access point identify their neighbor based on what AP gr...

FCnetwork by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having issues where my IP TV Applications will drop out at random times every few hours but wired do not do it i believe the wireless devices are being forced to reassociate but i cant find out what is causing it i turned off session time out di...

Hello Cisco community,We have deployed two Cisco Business 240AC access points at a clients office and are facing issues with VLAN tagging.The switchport on which the access point is plugged in is in a hybrid configuration and has our management VLAN ...

seb-edv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let's suppose I have an access point with directional antenna (C-ANT9103=) which is capable of covering 40meter area in direction of antenna. User is standing 20meters in front of the antenna. Will user be able to talk to access point without any iss...

gnf52183 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue on a site with an embedded WLC running on a 9300 series catalyst with only a single AP associated to it. For some reason the clients keeps roaming every 1-3 seconds despite there being only one AP broadcasting the SSID. The roaming a...

I have a remote village case required unlicensed backhaul to provide Wi-Fi access. I am leaning to Fluidmesh but need to understand how Fluidmesh can coexist with Wi-Fi AP since they seems to operate at the same spectrum. Just need to have high level...

Kae Hsueh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Sniffer mode bssid

I set the AP in sniffer mode. As far as I know, sniffer mode does not broadcast beacon frames. But in controller show ap wlan summary I see bssid. Can you tell me why?

KakaoTalk_20230601_223809299.png

Hi this is an old topic, but recently looks like two AP(c9130 etc) distance can be setup at much bigger than before. For example, first of all, lets suppose no any obstacle in that area such as wall etc, In the past, we did not set AP distance more t...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card