cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, My question is regarding about the function of Hyperlocation Method. So, I do really want to know what is the purpose of this feature. There are some options there like: Dedicated Radio (default), Shared Radio and etc.Hyperlocation Method Thanks ...

IvoSantolaja_3-1689597453110.png

Hello Cisco Community, Just to validate, and see if there is any other suggestion.I'm in a migration project from WLC 5508 to 9800. In this first moment, the networks will coexist.I made an RMI configuration, Integration with ISE, Profile, Polices, t...

joandwifi_0-1689579066941.png
joandwifi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have recently deployed C9800 WLC and enabled Rogue and aWIPs on it. What we've done for aWIPs is create a new policy and assigned to WLC. We can see all the threat events matching the signature showing in the dashboard. However, I'm not clear ...

Hello there.I was told that a controller-based AP, specifically the Aironet 1600 (AIR-CAP) can be converted to a stand alone AP via IOS update.Can someone please provide me the steps on how to do the update mentioned above upon purchase of the Access...

Kevin86 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have APs C9120E with antennas model: AIR-ANT2566P4W-RSIn a warehouse where the APs are installed at the ends of each rack in a zig zag fashion. The height is 15m, will these antennas work? or is it better the AIR-ANT2513P4M-N antennas?

PQR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just wondering if Cisco has any recommendations around whether to configure the switchport as a trunk or as an access port for Lightweight Access Points?We've been running some LAPs connected to trunk ports and some connected to access ports and w...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card