cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there documentation that explains the differences amoung Clientlink 1.0, 2.0 and now 3.0?How is 3.0 better than 2.0?  Or 2.0 better than 1.0?Many thanks in advance.

Seng Kok by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are a college academic environment. Are beginning to deploy AppleTV 1080p units to classroom for iPad mirroring, video streaming and presentations, and other teacher driven academic applications.Environment:Aironet 1252 Access PointsWLAN 4404 con...

psiegling by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon,I have some Apple based clients that are not staying associated with our Flex Connected AP's. I dont know for sure if it is all of our Apple (MAC OSX) clients or just a few particular clients.Couple of questions I have off the bat:* Ai...

Tyring to upgrade NCS as below and it fails with the error "% One or more required RPM's not found in the bundle"/admin# application upgrade PI-upgrade-bundle-1.3.0.20.tar.gz FTPSave the current ADE-OS running configuration? (yes/no) [yes] ? yesGener...

We have a Model 4402 wireless controllerand are noticing a strange issue. After a power outage, some of the 1131AG access points will obtain an IP address via DHCP rather than using the static address we have configured. When they reboot in this mann...

Hi there,We have wired PCs in our netwok we have migrated to wireless few months back now we have only few wired PCs, We are facing a problem from wireless PCs they are not able to access Microsoft Outlook only wired PCs are able to access. Can you p...

hi all,i configured a Cisco 1231 AP and would like to know what are the usual and helpful commands to know if it's working esp on the radio part. TIA!#sh verCisco IOS Software, C1200 Software (C1200-K9W7-M), Version 12.3(8)JEA, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)...

Hi All,I sometimes see the following log on the core C3750X.%SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host xxxx.xxxx.xxxx in vlan 100 is flapping between port Po1 and port Po2Po1 is conneted to WLC through C2960S, and Po2 is connected to AP through another C2960S.I ...

kozat_001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card