cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

when the 1262 connect to the access switch, it can't get IP address (we create DHCP pool), but strangely, when I replace with AP1142, it works fine, get ip and register to WLC.coz 1262 is already put in a box outside, so I can't set MODE button.Only ...

jean tang by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 5500

Hi All,Do 5500 WLC’S in HA mode (primary – Standby) support DHCP services?Many thanks.

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on a client network where we will be installing around 180 WLCs. I have already installed 15 WLCs. All these WLCs were added to Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.3 and synced their config.Most of the configuration on these WLCs remain same...

I have 3620i/e CAP access points and they came loaded with the lightweight Ios. I need to convert them to autonomous ios for some site surveys.I have access to the lighweight ios for download but I no longer have access to the auto...

1marke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to utilize 802.11x authentication on a Autonomous AP.  I have the AP on my network; I have it broadcasting; but I am just not seeing a way to setup WPA2 enterprise authentication.Here is the config if it would help...https://www.dropbo...

I am currently trying to set up the Remote LAN feature with MAC Filtering with WLC & ISE. I want to use Central Web Authentication, but the client connected to the wired port 4 of the OEAP does not get redirected. On the WLC I see the correct web red...

i.va by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would like to report that WAP4410N Access Point cannot disable Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Tried both firmware 2.0.2.1 (19/JUL/2010) and the latest 2.0.3.3. No Disable option in both firmware.If you do not change the default IP or default SSID for e...

riverhkam by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card