cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are needing to put a LAP in a clinic that is on the far side of VPN tunnel. There is no way for the LAP to access the WLC to acquire it's configuration remotely AFAIK. Although we have a  couple spare routers (2610XM and 2811), they don't have the...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm finding the OIDs to consult the following information to a WLC 2504:      - CPU utilizantion     - Memory utilization     - Clients associated for each AP.     - Clients associted total.     - Channel selected for each  AP.     - Power transmi...

Resolved! WLC 2500 and DHCP

I did a search but did not find answers to these questions.Here is my senario. I have a WLC 2500 and 14 APs. I want to have 3 WLANs for different types of traffic, each WLAN will be on a different VLAN and have its own SSID, authen...

Hello all,Today I came across a strange issue.I have a lightweight ap installed at a remote branch office.Flex connect and local switching has been enabled.The interesting thing is that there were two issues:A. The clients were disconnecting sporadic...

Hi,We have a setup where by we have internal WLC (cisco 5508) and a Guest WLC (cisco 4402) in the DMZ. The Gues SSID in internal wlc is anchrorded back to Guest WLC in DMZ (the guest dmz also serves as dhcp). We seem to have problems with this recent...

I have an 1142 CAPWAP AP running IOS 12.4(25e)JA$ on a 2504 controller running 7.2.103 that's frequently reloading. NCS is reporting the reason for the reload as 'AP Crashed Due To Software Failure'. Other 1142 APs on the same controller aren't exper...

I have a wireless controller on sre 710 enigine. version 7.4.100.  when I try add a fourth controller  interface the gui will not work. Soon as I delete from CLI it comes back.There is nothing differnet from another interface only ip. Strange issue I...

miket by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to add notes to Clients on heatmaps, I get the same error regardless of which tool I use (Chrome, Firefox, IE)  Has anyone experienced the same issues?Running Version 1.3.0.20                

Here is my question. H-REAP is working with IPsec? I found two different answers. According to this link,  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/wcs/7.0MR1/configuration/guide/hreap.htmlVPN, IPSec, L2TP, PPTP, Fortress authentication, and Cranite...

Hi All, I have WLC 5508 which is integrated to ACS 4.2 and MS AD. User Groups are mapped on ACS. Each groups is assigned to a SSID. Now, I want to restrict user of each group to come up with the corresponding SSID. I have 4 x SSIDs & Groups as- Corp-...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card