ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,We plan to upgrade one WLC from the mobility group, code from 7.0.116.0 to 7.0.240.0. Can we upgrade like this when its a part of mobility group?Shall the latest one supports WCS or NCS..? What and all to be taken into consideration before d...

Hey Guys!I'm with a issue with my AP AIR-CAP3502I-T-K9. Next Logging:*Mar 12 18:33:43.146: Interface Dot11Radio0: not starting because stop-on-failure set*Mar 22 17:48:36.494: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state to administratively ...

%DOT1X-3-USER_LOGIN_DENY: 1x_auth_pae.c:2566 Authentication rejected for user ******** - user may already be logged in%APF-1-USER_ADD_FAILED: apf_ms.c:5665 Unable to create username ******** for mobileWLC Version: 7.0.220.0intermittent problemHelp me...

I have a problem with a WLC 2500 and 3602E the problem is the link speed between the AP and the client is weak and the client is close to the  AP the version fo the WLC es 7.4 and don´t know if it is a bug with the versionbecause if I use a autonomou...

Hi All,When I tried to add  new AP 1242 to my network I had following problem:The Ap was constantly reloading and I was getting message                    Wed Mar 20 13:32:12 2013 AP 'UBFT-E06-F0A-R09-0022.901b.a6ba', MAC: 00:23:ab:27:1f:30 disassoci...

HI Expert ..I have following Query , Can we assign different IP address to the same apn request based on IMEI number , In other word:if request for “internet” apn come from Iphone handset/IMEI I want to assign to it an IP address from following pool ...

Anyone know if the full functionality of the Wireless Security and Spectrum Intelligence module is supported in autonomous mode for site survey use, or is a WSC required?I'm wondering whether we need to invest in more survey/ spectrum analysis kit or...

chris_gla by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to create an SSID that uses flexconnect settings, e.g when someone connects to the SSID, all the switching is done locally.When creating a new SSID, it asks for an Interface. What part does the Interface play in this? I though the Interface wa...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,From the "Monitor" page on our Cisco WLC.  If you go to "Access Points" from the left side then choose one of the Radios like 802.11b/g/n.  That will list all the APs connected with your controller.1) First question, some of the APs listed show...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card