cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a question regarding rogue detection configuration on WLC. we know that rogue detection can be enabled on a per AP basis under the advanced tab of each AP, starting from code 6.0, and it also supports rogue detection in RF groups when w...

Hi all, in my company have asked me a solution where automatically creates the guest account with username and password randomly. Is this solution possible to implement? With only the WLC?    p.s. you also know which models \ brands of printers allow...

MarcoM by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I could not find after hours of searching what Cisco’s best practice when using a PC and softphone in a wireless environment. We have always had wireless phones in one WLAN (platinum) and PC in another WLAN (silver). But now we have PC + Softphone sc...

Hi everybody.I was reading about highly directional antenna . Some of them have beam  width of less than 6 degrees. My question is how do we to align transmitter antenna with receiver's antenna to establish line of sight communication ?thanks and hav...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyLet say we have an light weight access point ap1.  Ap1 is broadcasting two ssids:cisco1  which is mapped to vlan 1cisco 2  which is mapped to vlan 2If ap1 is using channel 6 for cisco 1, does it mean ap1 will also use same channel i.e cha...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card