cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to setup a Wireless Network on my WLC that is totaly independent of our internal LAN. Port1 is designated at the .14.0 network and Port2 is the .18.0 network. The 14 network (Port1) will be the guest and 18 network (Port2) the inter...

mis.vanir by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,What's the main technical differences among the 1140 AP series and the 1260 AP series?I know that the 1260 supports external antennas while the 1140 supports internal antennas, but apart from that, is there any other important difference?Do th...

I am using Cisco 3560 POE -WS-C3560CG-8PC-S- switch for my AP's. The current IOS i got on this switch don't allow me to use web console. when i am click on webconsole i am getting attached. Could any one please tell me what is the best way of removin...

I am designing wireless controller solution for one of our customer network with Cisco 5500 series controller, I need expert advice on the wireless client authentication part.1.       There are 25 departments around the campus, each will be given one...

We need to rename our 4404 Wireless LAN Controllers.  Would like to know if renaming via the GUI (change name in the Controller / General tab and then Apply) will cause the WLC to reload.  Also wondering about the best way to push ...

marekenn1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Upgrading WLC 2500

Hi,I need to upgrade the software on a 2500-series. The only upgrade guide I find is http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a00805f381f.shtmlBut that one doesn't list the 2500 under Platforms Suppor...

Hi All,We run a multi site environment with a 5508 controller at each site and central WCS with 3502 APs.Having an issue atm where a user is sitting and in proximity to 3 APs (2 in her room, 1 on the floor beneath her, solid cement...

Resolved! 5508 uplink speed

Hi all,I read 5508 can have up to 6Gbps  of uplink speed.Need to know what does it mean?Does it mean uplink speed to switch where WLC  connects?If someone can expalin this in detailThanksMAhesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP Groups Error

I have an AP group on a Cisco 5508 WLAN controller.  Currently, it is populated with 13 Cisco 1142 lightweight access points.  When I try to add a Cisco 3602i access point to the group, I get the following error in NCS:  Error: OfficeExtend requires ...

Hello,I am looking for a standalone AP that can have seperate guest SSID. We have about 20-30 devices connected on a given day. I've looked at 1140, 1260 but not sure what exactly the differences are besides one has internal antenna. There are also o...

kpoon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any specfications I should be looking for when buying a Microwave oven. The question being is one better then another for interfernce on my WLAN?Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card