Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiAny one experienced a white light on the status led, its the "ring light" infront of the AP. ive checked on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1130/installation/guide/113h_c4.html where all colours are listed and none point done ...

Folks,          I have mgmt over wireless disabled on my controller but still able to GUI and telnet into from a client connected to one of the APs registered with the controller.I am running 7.0 code. The output of "show network summry" clearly show...

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am on a corporate VPN using Itap from my Ipad to remote into my laptop (windows xp) whihc has IP communicator cisco softphone installed.  I am wondering how I can achieve two way sound to and from my laptop through the RDP connection on my ipad....

Good evening, my wrt300n died, and my brother gave me his old wrt54g2. I have done the installation without problem,the only prog is that it was done in French, i do know some, but I would prefer to have it back in ENGLISH.How, can I change the langu...

Folks,            I am trying to write a policy that involves 3 things1) Ip address of the controller2) Identity method3) Authentication typeCan someone guide me in the right direction on how about doing such a policy in ACS 5.2.I do not know what fi...

Hey guys, what router could be recommended, I wish to connect my VSAT and 3G together and have the unit do load balancing, I also prefer if it is on 802.11n ... is there such a unit availableSent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I have 2 - 1410 bridges ( point to point) between two buildings approx 600' apart.   They seem to be aligned well ( Signal -52dBm, SNR 41 ) and have been very reliable. However, I cannot seem to run more than 26Mbps thru them.Can the distance command...

Hi,We are experiencing a LAP roaming problem.We  are using 4 Cisco LAP1042N (remote office) + Wireless LAN Controller 5500 (Main office). Using WPA2 + 802.1X as the security protection. The mobile devices are Intermec CN3 palms used to read price lab...

I am doing troubleshooting of the wireless connection problem. <Environment>・WLC 7.0.116.0 is used together with WCS and MSE. ・Lightweight APs (3502i) are connected to the controller. ・It attests a radio client by WPA2-PSK.The status of the client wh...

Hello,I have a problemWe have cisco ap 500 series, it was lightweight, but we migrate it to standalone, now, the scheme is simple.We have a router 2811 and dhcp created on it, also we have f0/0.30 virtual interface with ip of 10.10.30.1On switch one ...