cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi everybody,we have a lot of WLANs and AP groups on two WiSM2. Each AP belongs to some non-default AP group. Now I would like to change default WLAN to interface mapping. But change of WLAN to interface mapping on the WLAN configuration page changes...

Hello! Please, help me to sort my problem out.We have bought autonomous APs   AIR-AP1141N-E-K9 and converted them to the lightweight mode, but they cannot join the WLC 5508. The errors are below. There were NO problems with the LAPs that were bought ...

18091988n by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a rather basic questionWe have obtained a WLC4136-K9 controller and a AIR-LAP1252G-A-K9 access point (with power injector - AIR-PWRINJ4). I'm having a heck of a time trying to get the AP seen by the controller and also am having trouble with t...

philbiehl by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am getting a hard time in order to understand the real difference between the two types of context aware licenses for the MSE:1 . AIR-CAS-1KC-K9 -  Context Aware License For 1K Clients and Tags (RSSI based) 2. AIR-CAS-1KT-K9 -  Context Aware L...

pzpgd1mlf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got new cisco aironet 1262n Dual band Access-point running IOS version 12.4(23c)JA .my question is does this access-point support 40 MHz channel width on the 2.4 Band on any IOS version as the command "Channel width" under interface dot11radio 0 al...

Folks,           I am new to ACS5.2, I am setting up a wirless network and want to write a policy where desktops will go in a specific vlan and laptops would go in a specific vlan. I am reading documentation on ACS 5.2 and it does talk about device t...

Resolved! WLAN using EAP-TLS

Currently we have WLC 4402 and wide range of AP. We use WAP2 with EAP-PEAP-MSCHAP for the WLAN security setup.  We use MS IAS as radius server.Recently, we want to find a way to control what type of wireless devices that can join to our WLAN.  One id...

raymng by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

had a user who decided to install two AP's in a conference room. This per se is not a problem except the room is less than 3000 square feet. The AP's were spaced on 15 feet apart. I'm concerned that this will cause more harm than good. The reason b...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card