Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I've run into an issue that I believe is a device issue but wanted to run it by this group of experts first.Three weeks ago I moved all the APs at one of our sites from WISMs (running 5.2.193) over to a pair of 5508s (running 7.0.220) and eve...

Ryan Curry by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody!I'm getting the following error while trying to start MSE Platform (AIR-MSE-3355-K9):air-mse-3355 login: rootPassword: Last login: Fri Aug 26 02:51:02 on ttyS0[root@air-mse-3355 ~]# /etc/init.d/msed statusSTATUS:MSE Platform is down[root...

Hi guys:I have a 5508-WLC appliance and configured multiple ap-manager interfaces to balance the join request from LAPs and the load.I went to console port from some LAPs and saw that there was that balance among multiple ap manager interfaces (Dynam...

I have already converted the ap from light wieght to autonomous code.  I have placed an IP on the FA0 interace and have saved and bounced the device.  I cannot ping it when connecting the device to my laptop.  Tried both a straight-through and crosso...

bjaegf119 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a scenario where we haveCisco 1300 Outdoor APsCisco 3600 Indoor APsWLC 2500Now i need to integrate the WLC with Windows 2008 AD for authentication.The idea is to let the users authenticate via AD for accesing the wireless network.Can som...

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm using a WLC 5508 and light weight 1142 AP's with software version 7.0.116I  wonder why there is no cli-clear or cli-reload command if I am  connected via SSH/telnet to an access point. When I connect through  console port there are this...

Hi Guys,I would like to go for "Dynamic VLAN Assignment with RADIUS Server and Aironet Access Points 1130(flash:/c1130-k9w7-mx.124-21a.JA1/c1130-k9w7-mx.124-21a.JA1)". I want the AP to broadcast only one SSID. The client find the SSID ->put in his us...

Hello all,I'm trying to research the tunnel limits on a 5508 controller if you're terminating controllers to two different SSID's.  For example.  In my DMZ i have  a GUEST SSID for contractors and guests and then I have another SSID used by employees...

We are looking to replace not so perfectly working WAP4410Ns. We have a possibility to get either 1140 (AIR-AP1141N-A-K9), 1130 (AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9) or 1130AG (AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9) for a fairly discounted price.Now, since it's a possibility, I wanted ...

Alex_Kirr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco WLC 5508, and it crashed, and this is the message of the crash:"Analysis of Failure:  Software was stopped by the reaper for the following reason:     Reaper Reset: Task "apfMsConnTask_4" taking too much cpu: 100%  (user 18%, system 81...

We have some 1131 lightweight access points which were once registered with a controller which is no longer available. When we issue the command "clear lwapp private-config" The message "ERROR!!! Command is disabled."This error message indicates tha...

ibrydon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have a WLC 4404, Software Version 4.2.61.0 and the following Problem.The WLC worked for many years with the SSID "SKHGR". In addition to the existing SSID I have a second SSID "SKHGR-M" is created. The configuration of the two SSID's is iden...

SKHGR-EDV by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes