Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have WLC 4402 and LWAP 1510In access control list menu, all needed rule added and the last rule deny any to anyWe use Ethernet bridging on LWAP and some clients connect with wire network that associated with Ethernet bridge LWAP, Now when deny rul...

mimidi209 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with two WLC 5508's running 7.0.116.0.  When I look at the RF Grouping I see both controllers in the 802.11b/g/n section (802.11b>RRM>RF Grouping).  However, when I check the 802.11a/n RF Grouping, I only see one controller.Both are...

We are experiencing a high amount of retries in one direction between two 1310 bridges with external yagi antennas.  What would this indicate?  Here is a copy of the linktest:POOR (102% retries)  Time   Strength(dBm)   SNR      SNR          Retries  ...

rellison by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I am using AP 1231G accesspoint (CAPWAPP mode ) in my network, last few days i am observing  resets in my dot11radio interfaces . Can any one tell me the reason .I am attaching the show logging from the AP.Thank You ! Angus

Could someone take a look at the output from this debug? I attached a notepad of the debug output of a laptop roaming between access-points. At around "Wed Aug 17 07:54:26 2011" on the debug I see what appears to a be client disconnecting and request...

Good Afternoon,I have arrived on a site with three Cisco 1131AG Wireless Access Points WITHOUT a controller.I want to run these in Autonomous Mode so I can use them in a more "small business" way, that is with one AP being the Root Access point with ...

i have two campus but cluster to each other both have saparate controller as shown above and both have saperate Mobility groups configured on the controllersmy question isis that possible to configure LAPs for failover controller like primary and sec...

I enabled Lag on a 5508 controller.  Now all the port numbers say 13.  I thought they were supposed to be 29.  Does this mean LAG isn't configured corecctly?  Also how do you test to see that the LAG group is working correctly between the 6509 and WL...

Slim32195 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes