cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hopefully this will be an easy solution for some of you.I have two LAP1041N APs I am trying to setup on a new 2100 WLC (7.0.116.0).  THe APs will blink green fast; then go to a green, red, blue cycle for a min or so; then back to blinking green fast....

mis by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1260 AP question

have another question regarding the 1260s. If our one, 2500 controller with 1260 APs, running CAPWAPP image goes down, will those APs look for another contoller even if there are no CAPWAPP controllers to be found(only LWAPP)? And if it finds one, wi...

Is there anyway to increase the timeout value for the gui?I have an intern positioning AP's on various map's and he gets booted off the gui at random times.  He isn't idle either.Thanks

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ok - so, in both WCS and now NCS servers, we have a security warning becase Client MFP is not enabled, or set to "Optional". My question, and Im not a wifi wiz - what can break if I require this to be enabled?  Most clients should be XP sp2 or higher...

I have inherited a WAP4400n, which I've tried to reset to the default settings by holding the reset button in for 10 to 30 seconds. Powering it off and then back on - multiple times.  I've then tried to connect to it via cat 5 cable from my laptop to...

KonaKid69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hias far i know if i  try to login to the domain with wireless connection in a laptop instead of wired i get the error message that domain not available, this is basically because you are not connected the network .i.e your wireless card only connect...

Hi AllI got task to design enterprise wide wireless solution for my client. There are 50+ offices from 20-600 users. Offices are mostly connected as a hub and spoke by MPLS or VPN IPsec. Most of the office will have one or more WLC but some will have...

wilson.jr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card