Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi my name is IvanI have a question:How can i configuring local eap in cisco wireless lan controller  with active directory and using PEAP MSCHAPv2 to authenticate the users in the wlan? Do you have any documents to do it?.thanks for your answersRega...

Hello everyoneI'm a beginner and I'm trying to configure my wrt54g2 as an access point.  I connected to it and I disabled dhcp and changed the ip address from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.0.2 so it can be on the same network as the router.  Everytime I cha...

I'm trying to find if the 3500 AP will contains an 802.1X supplicant, so the AP can be identified and authorized by an ACS when it is connected to a secure access switch.I can find plenty of info on WPA2 & 802.1X for the wireless clients, but I'm str...

A customer has Handheld Scanner which is not compatible with WPA2. However on the AP I have both WPA and WPA2 checked. The Scanner is compastible with WPA. Shouldn't this work without WPA2 being disabled?

hi! i've a wcs (7.x) in our enviroment with 5580 wlc and i'm trying to use it to convert the autonomous ap (1240) in our network to lightweight AP. I've created an ap migration template, but when i try to select the autonomous ap to be converted, the...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a wireless guest-net where the password expires each month.I have been asked to have a second password for the guest net that doesn'texpire for a year. I am pretty sure this can't be done. But I have been asked to look for other options. The ...

I need a very robust commercial grade WiFi solution that will support up to 40 concurrent Users. It is a relatively small office environment but there are six large rooms separated with (of course) walls. It's all one floor. Currently there are about...

Hello, We recently recieved several WiSM2's and at this moment configuring the controllers for the AP602 office extend as well as the regular internal WLAN's. Because we use internal IP's for the management interface, we have to use an external IP on...