Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have more different client networks with one ssid, when a client is in another network gets an ip it still from the old network.How can I  to the wlc change this so he gets one right address.I have a Cisco WLC 5508 and 1262/1252 Access pointt...

okulaksiz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure SNMP on our company Aironet 1130.   I am told there is a tool we can use that will allow us do the configuration from a PC vs connecting directly to the device.. If that is true, where can I download it?

Hi I am trying to setup Cisco 877g router with PREPAID Telecom 3G GSM SIM card. After plugging the SIM card to 877G I got 1 solid green light and 1 steadily blink green light. Following is the "show cellular 0 all". Can anybody please help me? I am t...

Ackld2009 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Because the /var is 99% full, I have problems with taking backup.I have also problems with login into the web-page.I’m authenticated, but then I get: User Role is empty.Do any one know hove to delete some files from /var,??Thanks,Glenn

xxgla by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am slightly confused about DHCP Option 43/60 with multiple AP's if they are going to the same WLC.  Our current setup is for AP's to get an Option 43 that directs them to a singular staging controller.  From the staging controller, they are configu...

I have 2 Cisco 5508 Wireless LAN Controllers.They are NOT connected to a WCS.Is there a way to confiure the 5508's to send email notifications when an AP drops off line?Is not is this functionality available with either a WCS or new NCS?

gdanner61 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to establish a wireless LAN in between six different buildings. Distance between each buildings is approx 300 to 400 meters. This is my office campus and situated near sea side. Please suggest which cisco product is suilable for me.

Hi all,does anyone have addional or actual knowledge about Ascom i75 requirements for proper working with Cisco WLC other than "Configuration Notes Cisco WLC Infrastructure in Ascom VoWiFi System, 2008-12-08/ Ver. A" form Ascom?Sometimes we have an i...