Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC management IP;

Hi All,I have a WLC having management ip as 192.168.1.1, can we define one more or secondary management ip on WLC like 192.168.2.1.Thanks in advanceRegards,Aks

AKK by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using autonimous AP migration template it fails to load image...when using WCS server as TFTP server  - all works fine when I use an external tftp like my pc... checked all settings / paths on WCS - all seems fine ... Also WCS managed to backup ...

Hi,We have a site running 2 1131AG access points on different floors with the same SSID.There have been issues with connections dropping over the last 2-3 months to some newer laptops and iphones that have been introduced to the network. It is almost...

Hi,with the WCS should I install both the EXE file and the BIN fil or just the BIN file?Also, for upgrading the Controllers where can I find the ER file. I have downloaded the 4.2.209.0 image but, can't find the 4.2.205.0 ER.aes. Does anyone know whe...

Hi,I have installed WCS 7.0 now i have installed Navigator on WCS server.Installation is completed.but when I check the status of WCS, it says "healthmonitor running with errors"any one knows what could be the problem and how much will that effect on...

kiran by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrading to a New Software ReleaseHi,I'm planning on upgrading our wireless lan controllers and WCS. I would like to upgrade the controllers to 4.2.209 as our 1020 APs will not be supported by any later version, I think. And, I would like to upgrade...

There is problem with both external Wifi after power gets fluctuating Access Points not reachable through the network then we have remove power cable from Power Injector wait for 2 min and then plug it again. Then it will become on-line.Please guide....

Hi All,Our Guest access system seems to be having problems with DHCP. It seems to take a while to deliver an IP address making the client device show the "limited or no connectivity" message, which of course makes the users complain. On one occassion...

HelloWe have updated our DHCP Server from windows 2003 to windows 2008 r2. Our problem is now that we do not get an ip address from our dhcp server for wlan clients. Clients with cable get address from the same dhcp server and scope.Thank you for you...

keynet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have three controllers. Two are populated with APs and the third is a backup. I was thinking I would upgrade the backup first and associate a couple of APs to it for testing first. My question is, when I upgrade the controllers that have all the A...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card