cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have started to implement lightweight APs with WLCs on a couple of our locations. Our initial design was to put in two 5508s on each locations that have around 30 APs installed, to save on $$ we were thinking about re-deploying the second WLC 5...

gfscanada by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1 controller the way I want it configured and my second controller not the way I want it.  I want my Cisco Wireles Control Server to take the config from controlelr 1 and make it the template. Then I want to send down my template to update con...

Hi.Can anyone point me to a definitive guide to the meanings and patterns of the LEDs on a 1242 lightweight AP please.  I'm sure that this information was available, but I am unable to find it.Thanks in advance.Robin

All - Hypothetical scenario:Three branch offices each with their own 5508 controller and a local spare for backup.  Each has their own VLANs and routing between offices over an MPLS network.  For simple math, each of the three controllers has a max o...

My client bought 10 AIR-LAP1522AGs and a 4402 controller.  They want to use them in pairs to establish 5 x wireless bridges.  I have configied the controller and have added all the APs into the controller as either RAPs or MAPs.I cannot figure out ho...

Hello Experts,I've 6 Aironet AP configured with 3 ssid's and mapped to specifice vlan's My question do I have configured different channel on each access points or keep the defaul settings.? please clarifythanking in advance for clarification.Samir

I have a small wireless network of one wlc 4402 and 10 little access points This morning, after a thunderstorm raining a   whole nigh, only 9 of them is visible on my wlc.I've tried to reset the one that is missing but with no success - it didn't ap...

I bougth cisco Aironet 1250 series few days ago, after configuration window 7 clients were able to (Associate) access interrnet through it but window XP clients didn't access internet(associate) through it, after all troubleshooting i decided upgrade...

sabi20714 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card