Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am using WLC2106 on which I've tried some different versions but none allows me to anable A/N radios although they are shown in the GUI and able to be selected they just don't activate.I wonder if I am missing a configuration step?This is my curren...

I have a requirement to run Blackberry devices on a network with EAP-TLS. As I am not familiar with the Blackberry and I cant find that much documentation about them I need a little help.We can load the cert on the client but cannot get the facility ...

Ok, I am trying to configure 3 Aironet 1200s for wireless access with any kind of password protection (preferably WEP).  however, every time I set an encryption key, i am no longer able to access web management.  i can still connect to the AP, but i ...

I am planning to use Web Authentication (With External Server) on Cisco WLAN controller.Unfortunately, I still do not have one with which I can experiment, and cannot find the following info in the documentation.After a user authenticates successfull...

We're looking to deploy a retail location with VoWLAN using HREAP APs that will talk back to a WiSM. This is the first store, but I'd like to design it so it will scale well in the future should more locations get similar setups down the line.  I'm h...

Joe Kukis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 503 Error

I'm getting 503 service temporary not available error when i try to login to WCS box, anyone know how to fix this witout rebooting the box?

nawas by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  everyone,I installed for a client two  WLC4400 (one is used for redundancy). I wish I could make the aggregate links between these two  controllers to spread the load. In this configuration, there won't be primary and secondary controllers, AP...

I recently set up an Access Point as a sniffer in the controller and told the b/g radio the IP address of the workstation running Wireshark.  I see packets coming from the controller in the packet capture.  However, those packets do not look like reg...

jsmbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am having trouble saving the configuration of the embedded wireless AP on a 1941w router.  i can get both the router and AP configured, and i test it with a laptop using the LAN and Wireless.  Everything works.  I issue the copy run start command t...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 WiSM in the branch office and 1 4404 working as Anchor in a DMZ all with the 6.0.188 version. In this moment just 1 AP 1242 is working, in a testing environment with 2 SSID:1. internal WLAN with WPA+WPA2 802.1x with certificates2. Open gu...

jgrement. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just converted a WLSE to WCS but the WCS Version is 4.2.62.11I'm looking to upgrade the WCS (Linux) to Ver 6.Can I do this in one step or do I need to go from Ver 4 to Ver 5 and then to Ver 6?Do you still need to uninstall the old WCS version ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card