Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI recently downloaded malwarebites after a security threat and found that it prevented my cisco anyconnect from working.  I removed the antivirus completely and even completely removed and reinstalled cisco itself and have not been able to get a...

aansbro by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We got a Cisco Aironet 1815 Series from spectrum but we don't need it at the location where service was installed. I tried to factory reset it to try and use it as a standalone AP but I have no luck factory resetting. All it odes is it keeps blinking...

rogerbway by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, we have been struggling with voice quality and roaming issues with Cisco 8821 phones for some time now. I understand the recommendations are 5Ghz for these models to work properly but we are unable to move to 5Ghz and still using 2.4Ghz. Initi...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I´m trying to setup a WLC-9800 with a C9115AXE-EWC-EAfter doing the day 0 setup in the WLC-9800 I would expect that the AP will be provisioned once I connect it to the wireless management interface. I can see the AP in the WEB UI of the WLC in the CD...

fgilmar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upgrade a AIR-CT5508-25-K9 WLC from 8.0.133.0 to the latest version and running into the following error: Message Log Severity Level ...................... VERBOSE*ipv6SocketTask: May 10 21:27:06.425: %SOCKET_TASK-7-DATA_PROCESSING_FAIL...

davem1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently configuring my WLC for Lobby Ambassador operation.I have the feature working fine.I currently do not have any Layer 2 security enabled however and would like to enable it, but it does not seem I can do 802.1x using the credentials setu...

ogelnisan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, i'm looking for an outdoor LTE antenna that would fit on the C921-4PLTEAU, with similar characteristics to this: XPOL-002-5G. It's not so easy to find ISR900 LTE antennas, other than the standard indoor dipole: LTE-ANTM-SMA-D.Any ideas where ...

I have seen this issue in many versions on 9800s now. For some reason, when trying to apply Tags to APs by assigning them to a Location through the Web interface you always receive an error stating that the RF Policies should be different for the 2.4...

psbrowand by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC 5520 8.5.171.0according to the documentation,4 AP1810W (and 1815w) has 3 LAN ports, which are configured through "Ports/Module"5 OEAP1810 LAN1/LAN2 are configured through "Ports/Module," with RLAN "None" represents local port. LAN3 is always a lo...

Hello guys.When enabling IP SLA on 1800s sensors and connecting to C9130 or C4800 access points, I get the error 'No response ip sla responder'. At the same time I see: that on some points the ip sla responder is enabled, and on some it is disabled, ...

BOM

Bill Of Material (BOM)I need a Bill Of Material (BOM) for the Main Part Number = AP9105    InternalSince the former Cisco Aironet 1830 series has come to the end of Sale  Would you please help me with the BOM. I will add them to a 5520 WLC. By now th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card