cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I'm on a graduation internship in a company that would like to implement a new wifi solution.At the moment we are working with Aruba virtual WLC with 50 AP. We are aiming for a hundred access points and certainly more to come. And so i...

I was wondering if there are any features to help saving energy with Cisco access points. I know there are Power Saving Modes for VoIP phones.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/unified-ip-phone-6900-series/solut...

Hi guys,I've been trying to get the new Catalyst controller virtual to work and trying to learn the basics of it also.However I'd like to ask about the best practices in setting up the thing and if there are clues in the running config of a physical ...

I've got a hardwired CBW140AC AP connected to a primary CBW145AC AP.  The primary is rock solid, but the CBW140AC un-joins every few minutes.  Any suggestions on how to debug?Alan

AlanO by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community. I have installed an vWLC AIR-CTVM-K9, version 8.5.182.0 - straight from the .ova with standard config. in my ESXI 6.7,  Meaning I haven't changed anything.I have a couple of AP's cisco AIR-CAP2702I-E-K9 - Cisco IOS Software, C2700 Softw...

1) Can we configure AP AIR-CAP370I-E-K9 (atonomous)t o make the user from the organization to authrize automaticaly by MAC filtering without provide any credential.? how ?2) (atonomous) can we create guest access with limited time access.  how ?I do...

Cisco Catalys AIR-28000How do I find Filename 0A0A0A64.img to recover access point.u-boot>> printBOOT=part1CASset=maxENABLE_BREAK=1FACTORY_RESET=0MALLOC_len=5MANUAL_BOOT=0MEMORY_DEBUG=0MPmode=SMPautoload=yesbaudrate=9600bootdelay=3cacheShare=nodisaMv...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card