cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Where can I limit the signal level an LWAPP access point "sees"? I am filter out rogue APs with signal levels of less than -85. I thought I saw it somewhere, but now I cannot find it. I am using an WCS and a Wism in a 6500.Thanks

klgodfrey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can any one help me to resolve the issue.I want to allow Java Active X through PIX 515 E.How to do this?Thanks and Regards,S.venkataraman.

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can successfully associate my cisco mobile router with the existing wireless network APs, and the BVI interface can lease the IP from the DHCP server on the wireless network. However, when i connects the client to the mobile router via wired connec...

yangmin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With our conversion to the 4404 Controllerwe bought the Lwapps and upgraded our current 1200 series APs.Some of the 7920 still work, but a few others are not regersting and rebooting.I looked @ the clients and it is Associated but not autheticated. S...

I'm in the process of setting up two APs (new, both running 12.3(8)), one as a root and the other as a repeater. This part has gone without any problems, and the signal strength is good between the two via the linktest.The problem is that the repeate...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I just converted an 1310 AP to LWAPP. When autonomous, it used external antenas, but now under the controller configuration I can't select "external" for the type of antenna. I tried GUI and CLI. I know theres a known bug for the 1500 and 10...

I would like to allow client to access wireless lan based on the client mac-address. How I config it on WLC 2006 locally (not using radius server)? If yes, How mnay mac-address can be configured on the wlc2006?Thanks.Douglas

hellowe plan to introduce wireless for IT departement: 3 floors: 2nd floor, 5th floor and 6th floor.few users will use it: between 10 and 20 users.what is the best AP we can use?what is best solution for security: static/dynamic encryption? authentic...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi again guys!I have this scenario: We are using a 4404 controller with 3 different subnets (interfaces), all using the same SSID (using AP Groups VLANS). The thing here is that when a client roams from one AP to another AP of different subnet, the I...

Good morning all,Trying to come up with usage stats for an SSID that i'm phasing out(LEAP SSID). While I am using ciscoworks which fires off the same time each week to give me some general stats. Im looking for something more all around.I have all my...

Hi to all!I?ve installed WCS v.4.0.97.0 under Red Hat enterprise v4.Everything works fine but i got just a simple question: i disabled http accessing and and enabled https. Now i?d like to enable http but i don?t find where to change that feature, An...

uosambela by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently in the process of configuring multiple 4402 controllers and have a quick question concerning the virtual interfaces on them. According to Cisco they should have a unique ip address assigned to them typically 1.1.1.1. My question is th...

apishko by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes