cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I am trying to configure 2 APs 1200: - 1 AP as root station - 1 AP as repeater I have respected the Cisco rec for this issue but still on the dot11 radio 0 interface of the repeater station : reset / down as status/protocolBellow my root/Repeater con...

Mark3000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After fighting with AD and directory services and then my LEAP Authentication server, I found one of my 5 1200 APs wont allow me to connect to it via hard wire web browser. Currently all the indicator lights on it are Amber in color. I have yet to ...

ChuckDLC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client is insistent that it is safe to install a lightning arrestor (AIRACC3354) directly onto the RP-TNC Connectors of a 1200 series Wireless Access Point. Is this something that I should advise him against or is it safe to install it this way?

We've just recently purchased and installed our first Aironet 1200 series AP (1231G with a single .11g radio, running 12.2(13)JA3 system software.) Completed initial configuration and testing, and we were able to connect with three different clients...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a difficult situation here. I am running ACS 3.2 on W2k with SP4.On same box we have our Certificate Authority as UAD Starone, We have Enterprise Root CA on our W2k Active Directory DC.Client side, having XP SP1, Linksys Wireless card.Ap120...

k.mahmood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After trying this upgrade in both a 1200 and 1100 series AP I am extremely disappointed in the througput I am getting.Even when set to "G-only" and operating in an area which is free from any other RF traffic I can only achieve 20.5Mbps.Perhaps I hav...

dsidley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get the following error when trying to do a Assisted Site Survey:ERROR: Measurement request ACK timeout from WDS134.53.52.239/134.53.52.239This device is managed in WLSE and is available by SNMP. Currently we have all access points including the W...

Hello forum,I have configured wireless client to perform EAP/TLS authentication via AP 1200 to Cisco ACS and that's works fine.My question is how the process described above can be performed before log on to the domain so i can get an ip address and ...

Yossi.Mor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have great coverage with the use of the 350 bridges, but we are unable to keep a wireless connection with our mobile equipment. Our mobile equipment averages about 30 mph and after about 10 minutes our radios go into limbo and we have to manually ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i 'm trying to manage a wilan via snmp and i have some difficulties to recover data from my access point cisco 1210 : when my laptop is connected to the access point, i can't find its ip adress or mac ( the AP takes me the ip adress of wired de...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

User uses EAP-TLS - he installed certificate but now we dont want to permit him access to our wi-fi network. How to disable his access????

m.sir by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to implement migration mode so that both clients using WPA and clients using WEP will be able to associate to the migration mode APs. This way I can get a smooth transition to WPA. I'm using Cisco 1200 APs on the latest IOS version, and ...

estein by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When is the WLSE 2.7 update going to be available for download. It was supposed to be available this past Monday but it's still not there.

pgreene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes