cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a couple of user using Cisco WIFI phone 8821 in the clean room. The phone call can be cut off during the conversation. The phone call works fine after the user moves out of the clean room.When checking the signal strength on the phone, it is a...

xuan.sun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have one ssid and 5 APs at the same floor, we have lot of complains related to clients always disconnect from AP and rejoin to the other AP every few minutes and every time it re authenticate again which affect his connectivityWLC is 5508AP is 183...

Mahmoud by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have taken over the management of 4 Cisco Aironet 1240AG access points, and as part of the move to a new network, I have to create new SSIDs and vlans.I do not have much experience with cisco Access points and when I try to create a new Vlan using ...

Hello,I have WLC 5508 with 8.5.161.0 version and two types of accesspoints (AIR-AP1832I-I-K9 , AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9)I have noticed that 1832 AP is showing the interfaces of 802.11a/n/ac is down and regulatory domain is not supportedbut 1600 is supoorted...

Mahmoud by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, AP is in Flexconnect mode with AireOS wlc. We need to link WLAN with Vlan so that client can get ip address from the vlan. But if topology is like the below, the link between WLAN and Valn might not be able to work. WLC-----------SW1-------------...

Dears I am facing issue that Opt and var is full due this ncs is not starting And I need to know that 1- what ncs clean up can do and files will remove is going to remove important and will be helpful 2-if I want to delete files what files should I d...

Hi guy I have got APs one is: AIR-AP4800-A-K9  and other is AIR-AP3802-i-K9, neither of them broadcasting SSID.I am able to login to web-console and wlan is enabled.I powered them via Cisco DC injector and through none-cisco PoE switch (i.e. netgear ...

rizwanr74 by Level 7
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Please see the section of cisco document (its link is listed below)8.5 MainlineThe 8.5 Mainline branch supports 5508/8510/5520/8540/3504/2504/7510/WiSM2/vWLC controllers.  It supports intercontroller mobility (IRCM) between AireOS and old "New Mo...

Dear All I have more than 50 AP (cisco aironet 1142) ,switch and WLC.befor 3 days  power outage occurred  after resetart some of the AP can not showing the name of WiFi .i take internet from the switch to my laptop by cable it is work.but when i try ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card