cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

When I connect to my Cisco Aironet 1815i mobility express network sometimes my clients get randomly disconnected and it takes a while before they can connect back to the network. How can I solve this?

Dear Cisco Community  I want to kindly ask, if I forget to quote DTLS LICENSE When I create BoM on CCW can we just enable DTLS on existing WLC C9800?and what is the function of DTLS itself?is it mandatory for WLC C9800? Please let me know Any suggest...

Hello, I am testing Cellular Gateway 5G (CG522-E) with a 5G SIM card that need a PIN code.How can I configure the PIN code of the SIM card on the CG522-E ?The online configuration documentation for CG522-E is light and I cannot find this information....

david-610 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,inside the Catalyst 9800-CL datasheet there is a reference about Maximum throughput (high profile with SR-IOV) should be 5 Gbps. If UCS server doesn't have intel x710 adapter with SR-IOV support but Cisco VIC1227, will the throughput be lowered...

Filip Po by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Unlike AP 2600, 3500, and 3600 etc, AP3800 cannot shows static ip address that I just configured. so that it cannot be confirmed the ip address by command show capwap ip config before connected to uplink switch. Is there a command that can sho...

Hi, I want to give static ip and gateway to AP 1562e. WLC is in different subnet.I believe I need to given below command for static ip on AP Capwap ap ip 10.1.1.20 255.255.255.0 10.1.1.1  wlc ip is 20.1.1.10, which is in different subnet.  How can I ...

I am frequently observing AP going down with reason stating: Radio reset due to (119) Max Retransmission.AP Model: AIR-AP2802E.May anyone please suggest what is causing the issue?

Abhiblr by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, I converted an AIR-CAP2702I-E-K9 to an autonomous AP. Unfortunately I can't get the GUI in my browser. Here is the boot log: IOS Bootloader - Starting system. flash is writable Antigua Board 40MB format Tide XL MB - 40MB of flash Xmodem fil...

Dirk Meyer by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello GuysWe are having problems with connection of Ipad devices, this computer authenticates in wireless network without problems however after certain disconnects and to reconnect must delete the connection and reconfigure it, the credentials used ...

auth.PNG
Wil78 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have several outdoor AP delivered in a MESH mode. I am not going to build a MESH network I only want to onboard the AP and convert it to a local mode. So I don't want to configure MESH AP join profile and site tag.It was easy in the AireOS. ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card