cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi expert I convert my Cat 9120 AP to EWC.Then I try to provision it using iPad by Over-the-Air Provisioning (OTAP).But the configured SSID doesn't appear in my laptop, iPad, smartphone. But in CLI, I can see the SSID already up.Does anyone know what...

CLI Image.jpeg

Hello, Based on the formula below, dBm 19.979 should be 99.51mW, but a window box in Ekahau shows it is 25mW. Please see the screenshot below. Are there any one who can tell what the issue is? Thank you   P(mW) = 1mW ⋅ 10^(P(dBm)/ 10)   

Capture.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Is it required for an Cisco outdoor 1562i or e model to have a NEMA enclosure installed as well?  The data sheet mentions humidity are levels 0 - 95% , non-condensing. So I'm guessing that they're required?Cisco Aironet 1560 Series Outdoor Ac...

msrohman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  If APs are deployed with only a primary controller assigned. By default, which mobility group member controller do the orphaned APs join in the event of a failed controller. There are multiple WLC  in HA configuration in a mobility group.the c...

Hi Team, I'm trying to print from a Host (Windows 10)  located in a Wifi Subnet (internal) to a wired printer located in the internal network.It's happening with all the printers and hosts.- The wireless architecture use CAPWAP to communicate the WAP...

Cisco 9117 &9115 Access Points (5520 WLC)Hi All, Recently installed new access (Cisco 9100 series) and continuing to have issues with roaming using laptops running Intel AX200/AX201 wireless chipset (HP Laptop G5/6/7),  iPhones or older laptops are n...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiFollowing mibs are available in older Cisco WLCs running AireOS. // bsnAPTable// cLApEntry// bsnMobileStationTable// bsnTransientdata Are there any equivalent snmp mibs available to pull this information from Cisco 9800-40 WLCs? please advise.  Tha...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card