Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

After almost a year without a problem, this just happened!Nothing was updated, nothing was changed, it just happened.Out of 50 AP-s I lost 5 of them. I can see then without a problem they get address from DHCP server, and they have their hostname in ...

Resolved! Radio Failure

I just bought a cisco 1141n to play with and when i turned it on the logging on the console said "Interface Dot11Radio0: not starting because stop-on-failure set"I am also getting insufficient power message. using a 3500yl from hp that is poe so not ...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am buying the Cisco 3504 Wireless Controller (AIR-CT3504-K9) and four AP3802I access points.  Looking at the part numbers I am confused as which on is for me? -I'm is North America (USA)-Want it to be controller-basedNot sure what Mobility express ...

I was hoping you might be able to help me .  I am needing to upgrade the IOS as mentioned and “may need” to upgrade the FUS . As the IOS I need to use the 2802 controllers is going to be 8.5.135 which is fine . I am trying to determine what FUS they ...

We have CMX 10.5. When we run “cmxctl config controllers activeap” we see all connected APs as active but not in the maps in GUI. Even the clients that are supposed to be active show as inactive on the maps. This is bit random as the issue is not on ...

Hi there, more than year we have some incredible problemwe have WS-C3850-24P with 10xAIR-CAP3702E-E-K9Every week we need to reset switch because of CGM-4-HASH_COLLISIONor my clients need to change mac addresses, reload solves the problem temporary .i...

Hello Guys, I have a a Cisco AP 2802i with Mobility Express who act as a controller and 10 other Cisco AP 2802i ligthweitght connected. I've managed to configure them and it works perfectly. Here is my question, I've created a second WLAN for my gues...

AMDKKWT by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,does anybody know if and how it's possible to configure a TLS version on a Lightweight Access Point 2600 (SW 8.3.143.0) when I want to enable an 802.1X Supplicant? I would like to disable TLS1.0 on the Radius server but have not found a way to ...

I received question from my customer about deployment of vWLC. We just won RFP with this customer with vWLC and now going to design phase for deployment   They are asking about to use two AP manager interfaces with vWLC where: 1 AP manager interface ...

admahend by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a small project - installing Wi-Fi for one branch office. In a couple of branch offices, I have installed 3802i APs with Mobility Express but as there is 9120 I was wondering would it be better to go with this new APs. My biggest consid...

3xIT by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes