cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,          My company provided me an AIR-OEAP602I-E-K9 office extend, when I connect it to a ADSL router (friend of mine), ALL is good, I see my company Wireless network at home and I can connect.     When I plug it on my TP-LINK MR200 4G LTE route...

philoutch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm using 8.5.131 and I can't figure out how to block clients from joining a WLAN for specific time and day. I created an ACL that denies everything inbound and outbound. Then I create a local policy and just set the ACl, the time and days and...

momo33 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!   I recently update the default gateway of my wireless infrastructure, when one of my access point reboot, it stopped works so I tried somethings to restart the AP but nothing worked so I decided to do a factory reset at the end of the reboot the...

Susotelo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when  try to put  backup on new wlc, show me  the next error Warning! No AP will come up unless the time is set. Please see documentation for more details.Error: There can not be multiple maps for the field 59.1.5.0Config CLI:config rf-profile data-r...

Mike Vzz by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm having an issue with these printer as about every hour the printer goes off from the wireless network.On the WLC log I see: Impersonation of AP with Base Radio MAC 00:23:33:18:7f:21 using source  address of  00:19:88:01:d5:5f has been det...

Hi community, I have 2 X7510 controllers and both are managing some part of the wireless network, now we have planned to merge them into an HA SSO pair. below is how I am planning to do it, please advice if you have a better way. current IPs on contr...

ammahend by VIP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card