cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Prime 3.0 Issue w/ Device Access and Deletion

I am having an issue with Prime 3.0 accessing a 5760 controller.  The device was being monitored successfully monitored recently, but now the device is not responding. I have edited the credentials and I know they are accurate.  When I click on the ...

jvasilko by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ISE 2.2 Upgrade with Bootable USB

I'm currently upgrading my 3595 ISE server from USB using http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-2/install_guide/b_ise_InstallationGuide22.html ; guide.  I downloaded the recommended Live USB creator, but unfortunately, I keep receiving ...

Cisco Hyperlocation

Dear Sirs! I will try to use Hyperlocation for robots navigation (on warehouse) and I want to make small area for test (1-4 AP).What I need?1. AP like 3700 and hyperlocation module for it2. WLC controller3. CMX softwareIt is correct?Can I get evaluat...

Resolved! Mobility Express - 1852 & 1832 APs

Hello guys , I have 1 AP 1852i and another AP 1832i : I want to make sure if we can do the following: 1-I will download the 1852i ME OS as well as the 1832i ME OS ( same versions). 2-Install both OS on each AP. 3-Connect the 1852i to my switch 2960...

How to Create AP Down Alerts on Prime ??

I have enabled AP critical Alerts on Prime but its flooding my Mailbox with False Alerts of AP down .Once I look into the AP its showing UP but I still get Alerts with Prime. Is there any way that I only get Alerts when the AP is disassociated or rea...

PoE status of access points

Some of Cisco AIR-CAP3702I-A-K9 access points at PoE status shows "PoE/Medium Power (15.4 W)".  Other access points at PoE status shows "PoE/Full Power" on the same Cisco switch. PoE switch is Catalyst WS-C4510R+E with dual power supply 6000W/each. ...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP 3800 with LAG

I have not seen any examples of configuring the AP3802I for use with a LAG. Where is the example?  I tried it on a 3750X and it didn't work....not sure why it says only 3850 and 3650 switches are supported. Where are the docs for this setup? Anyone...

gp1200x by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Realtime throughput 802.11ac

Hi all , I have been doing some testing with a 802.11ac (Wave 1) AP - recently configured and installed at my workplace . Now theoretically i understand that Wave 1 is supposed to give me 1.3 Gbps aggregated throughput . What would a realistic figu...

rahul nair by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Add controller in Cisco Prime

Hello guys When I add a controller in Cisco Prime all the access points that the controller manages are added automatically? Or I have to manually add one by one? My problem is that when I try to add an access point with the snmp community that I con...

AP: Not receive heartbeat reply

Hi, We are experiencing APs crash each day and it is random below is what I am getting form the crash log: spamApTask4: Mar 13 23:46:47.061: %CAPWAP-3-ECHO_ERR: capwap_ac_sm.c:7546 Did not receive heartbeat reply; AP: a0:e0:af:99:ef:a0 AP Model: AI...

yzaari6166 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: