cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Kindly let me know what are the implications to the Cisco WLC detecting rogue client and putting a "Threat" label against it? Does it block the client from accessing the networks or simply puts a label and let the client access if it can. This is rel...

Hello All, In My organization i have deployed wlc 5520 and there are 500+ users connected. I can see in my dashboard top connected clients and their current usage status. but i am unable to get report on current usage status for all connected clients...

manzeel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good day guys today we install an AP in remote site and we used the CAPWAP to define the controller , the AP found the controller but it doesn't go up and still in downloading status could support me how to fix this issue

Haider J by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I tried to upgrade to 8.6, but a connected 3500 AP will no longer work. When I start the upgrade on the 1815i controller, I see on the TFTP server that the file ap3g1 is not found. With version 8.5 everything works fine and I see a lot more fil...

t.svatek by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my current environment, I have a single WLC 4404 and a handfull of 1142 AP's.  I am using 802.11a.   In one particular large room, I have 2 AP's that cover the room.  Both AP's are mounted on the opposite sides of the room.  One of the AP's (lets ...

mac1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to add more DHCP ip addresses for my production wireless network. Working with TAC I understand I can created another Wlan interface, create a group and add the respective Interfaces to that group and the ip address will be allocated round-rob...

Hi we have around 20 retail stores and each store has Z1 device including our HQ. So what I was thinking is that just simply setting up our hq Z1 as a hub and rest of them as spokes. But the cisco support told me that Z1's recommended clients are 5 a...

JayKim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3602 (maybe 2) that fail to load Boot CMD: 'boot  flash:/ap3g2-k9w8-mx.153-3.JD5/ap3g2-k9w8-xx.153-3.JD5' Error loading "flash:/ap3g2-k9w8-mx.153-3.JD5/ap3g2-k9w8-xx.153-3.JD5" I have dir ap: dir flash:/ap3g2-k9w8-mx.153-3.JD5Directory of fl...

I have cisco AP2802E as CAPWAPP and then i convert to be Mobility Express using AIR-AP2800-K9-ME-8-3-102-0.tar, i can convert that AP but when i access via CLI i have error " Warning : Missing TFTP/CCO params, Please Configure the Image Download Para...

ferly0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1 of the 4 WiSMs here reboots itself when the web GUI is started. The other 3 do not do this. sequence: 1. type in it's IP @ in a browser while you have a CLI session for it open 2. the CLI shows it go offline and then starts it reboot 3. obviously, ...

Hi, I've a problem with only one of many AP802 connecting to a wlc (wism2 mit 8.3.130). It looks like AP802 lives temporary after 2022:   after booting image 8.2.141.0 ap sticks someware at the future (Apr 20), connects to WLC and gets the right time...

dglaser by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card