XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hello everyone I am working on turning up a G.8032 ring with a mixture of Cisco ASR9K and ASR920 routers in addition to a few Calix E7 shelves.  The Calix gear confirms strictly to the standard and expects/sends R-APS messages to the multicast addres...

Hi all, I am trying to upload EEM tcl script on bootflash: of virtual Router with IOS XRv but it's not happening using tftp server.  Virtual Router is installed on Vmware VM. Please fine the cli output: RP/0/0/CPU0:CAPGEMINI-DEMO#copy tftp: bootfl...

Hi Experts, We have a customer with a lot of ASR9010 with the V1 chassis, and they want to migrate the RSP-4G to the RSP-880, but I have a doubt about if we also must change the PEMv1 to the PEMv2 or PEMv3. I tried to search for some information abou...

Hello,I have been reading Cisco docs about how to configure RSA Based User Authentication on a ASR9K.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k_r4-2/security/configuration/guide/b_syssec_cg42asr9k/b_syssec_cg42asr9k_chapter_0...