XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

hi Experts I know that you can get the auto synchronization by SSO between Active PRP and the Standby PRP when both are the same model. however if you need do upgrade for memory. For this reason, is it possible the syncronization from Active PRP-6-GB...

jhontoc24 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expertise, i have a new ASR9K rebooting continually so i used turbo-boot and installed IOS-XR [confirmed by install commit], the problem is when the router reloaded stuck in boot mode again RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ios(admin)#show variables boot Tue Feb 7...

Moh Ka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I am working on turning up a G.8032 ring with a mixture of Cisco ASR9K and ASR920 routers in addition to a few Calix E7 shelves.  The Calix gear confirms strictly to the standard and expects/sends R-APS messages to the multicast addres...

Hi all, I am trying to upload EEM tcl script on bootflash: of virtual Router with IOS XRv but it's not happening using tftp server.  Virtual Router is installed on Vmware VM. Please fine the cli output: RP/0/0/CPU0:CAPGEMINI-DEMO#copy tftp: bootfl...

Hi Experts, We have a customer with a lot of ASR9010 with the V1 chassis, and they want to migrate the RSP-4G to the RSP-880, but I have a doubt about if we also must change the PEMv1 to the PEMv2 or PEMv3. I tried to search for some information abou...