XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are using our asr9k with a lot of dslams (access gear).  Well that is all layer2.  I can't figure out how to dump a whole mac address table with ios-xr like we could on 7600s.  I realize they are routers, but I would think there is a way to pull m...

jwilde by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Playing around with EBGP XOR ver 5.1.3 ....I got some below log messages ..Everything is fine as far as routing and traffic is concerned ..A friend told me its a bug ..i couldn't find anything on it ..Please share your thoughts LC/0/1/CPU0:D...

Does anobody know how to investigate and solve this problem with IPv6 & TCAM. CRS IOS XR 5.3.3. I can not apply ACL to interface because compression error. Output : RP/0/RP0/CPU0:CRS#conf tWed Dec 21 08:30:26.928 CETRP/0/RP0/CPU0:CRS(config)#in...

Hi guys I don't know if is possible in asr9k to create and edit new files. Because I want  copy a lot of commands from excel (cli) to new file and then in the VM only put a config)#load disk0:/migration.txt. Thanks in advance.

jhontoc24 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,    My customer want use the BFD for EIGRP feature on GSR and ASR9K, but I found the existing IOS-XR version 4.1.2 no support this feature ,I want know if have other IOS-XR version can support this feature? if no , whether have roadmap to ...

shuswang by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I was trying to upgrade the NCS 5002 from IOS-XR 6.0.1 to IOS-XR 6.1.2, during the upgrade I received the below log message, still the upgrade was successful, RP/0/RP0/CPU0:Dec 19 11:47:57.098 : resmon[358]: %HA-HA_WD-4-DISK_WARN : A mo...