XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Upgrading CRS1 to CRS3

Hi guys,given the following thread and relative official documentation:https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11298231/ask-expertupgrading-crs1-system-crs3since the activity would cause several outage hours, I would like to be sure about the corr...

ctaccori by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Verify if the IOS-XR image installed is using encryption (k9) or not

Hi Guys,     I wanna upgrade an ASR 9010 from IOS-XR 4.1 to IOS-XR 4.2 and I don't know how to determine if the actual image is     ASR9K-iosxr-p-4.1.0.tar or ASR9K-iosxr-p-k9-4.1.0.tar.     What's the better way to find if the image used in a previo...

lomonaco by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ask the Experts: IOS-XR Fundamentals and Architecture

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.  Learn and ask questions about IOS-XR Fundamentals and Architecture.November 18, 2014 through November 28, 2014.Cisco IOS XR Software is a modular and fully distributed network opera...

IOS-XR Service Packs

Hi, I wonder why are there only 4 SMUs contained in 5.1.3 SP1 when from the publishing date perspective there could have been 13 SMUs in it? I also experienced with 4.3.4 SP4 that the service pack can only be installed if all the affected software mo...

Resolved! Applying group on interface 5.1.3

Hi Just wondering why it's not possible to configure an apply-group directly on an interface in one row. RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:9K(config)#interface bundle-ether 2000.3628 a aaa address-family arp auto-ip-ring RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:9K(config)#interface bund...

Peter L by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR 9001 BVI and trunking

Hello everyone,For example:  IOS#############################################7609:inter vlan 7ip add 7.7.7.7/24!!!inter vlan 8ip add 8.8.8.8/24!!!inter vlan 9ip add 9.9.9.9/24.inter vlan xip add x.x.x.x/24!!!inter gi0/1des # TRUNK sw-3750-01swit mode...

nenadl by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP relay/proxy on VRF interface - ASR drops DHCP packet and sends ICMP port unreachable to server.

I have problem with DHCP relay on GigabitEthernet0/1/0/0.1200.Access interface was assigned to vrf=LAN and configured DHCP relay. I also tried with DHCP proxy the result was the same.When DHCP clients try to get address the DHCP Offer from server is ...

Resolved! ASR 9001 NP1 FAILED_TX_PATH,

Dear All,I have problem with below log and suddenly the NP stop forwarding packet please advise the solution and how to reset the NP or do i need to reload the entire box ? LC/0/0/CPU0:Nov 12 11:29:05.192 : pfm_node_lc[285]: %PLATFORM-DIAGS-0-LC_NP_L...

Pok LY by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes