XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hello , I want to upgrade my ASR9010 which is running in 6.1.4 / 32bit version to support the new 5th generation Card A9K-4HG-FLEX-TR , Do we need an upgrade path or is it possible to upgrade directly ?    

Hamza_MX by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have upgraded the ASR-9901 with IOS XR Version 7.3.2 and are seeing these messages during the booting processRP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Aug 30 21:32:37.010 UTC: tam_entropy[317]: %SECURITY-TAMSVCS-3-ENTROPY : Shutting down tam_entropy process for Software TAM...

nesttech1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I am trying to configure QoS on Bundle Ether, but after configure QoS on bundle Ether getting below error:  interface Bundle-Ether10l2transportservice-policy output 15_Gbps!!% 'qos-lib' detected the 'warning' condition 'MQC: Shape bandwidth rate...

Shahrier by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Im new on IOS-XR and ASR9K platforms so I need help to understand how to tshoot the led alarms on RSP (for this case critical and Major) running version 5.3.4. I tried to extract information using show alarms brief and admin show alarms but it...

g3doubt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RTBH usecase advocates collecting telemetry on dropped sessions by cause.  Rfc5635#section-3.2  refers to this practice as collecting telemetry  Cisco blackhole Whitepaper @page=25  referees to this practice as "Regionalized" RTBH The above reference...

ehaparna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes