XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi GuysI'm trying to upgrade the IOS XR from 4.3.0 to 4.3.1 on ASR9006, but I have the following issue while I'm testing:Sat Nov  9 07:25:59.336 UTCInstall operation 46 '(admin) install activate disk0:asr9k-fpd-px-4.3.1disk0:asr9k-k9sec-px-4.3.1 disk...

maucapina by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem overviewBNG is configured as DHCP proxy and a lot of DHCP discover and DHCP offer are exchanged between the DHCP server and the proxy before the client is able to have set the correct IP. This could take a variable time from few minutes to 20...

Hi,I was wondering if i can create SVI on ASR9000 ?We have a metro deployment with L2 rings using REP and ME3400.We are also considering of buying 2 ASR9000 routers.For example we want to have a daisy chain of ME3400 interconnected via L2 trunk ports...

armin.kask by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts !We have analyzed and worked through a customer scenario where the following situation was given and did not work properly:3 vrfs on various PEs where interconnected by matching imp and exp Rts (so they are ONE core  unicast domain)Mc s...

amarhold by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!Who knows, what does these messages mean?LC/0/0/CPU0:Oct 22 10:53:32.120 : envmon_lc[160]: %PLATFORM-ENVMON-4-OPERATION_WARN : Unable to get plug sensor data, error code 'Subsystem(2890)' detected the 'fatal' condition 'Code(0)'  RP/0/RSP0/CPU...

a_prutkoy by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys:I've got a requirement for L2 circuits over an MPLS network and from the customers perspective these need to look like L2 trunks to pass multiple VLANs over, I also need to tunnel STP as one customer is going to have 2 circuits.Topology below...

Hello, Does anyone knows how to see more detailed information for bgp ipv4 mvpn prefix in IOS-XR. When I type "show bgp ipv4 mvpn summary" I see the prefixes received:RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:XR#show bgp ipv4 mvpn Thu Oct 31 14:55:33.649 BGTBGP router identif...

Dear all,I am trying to bring up an ISM card installed on ASR9K running 4.2.1.Card shows under inventory, but keeps pop in in and out of "show platform" as well between below 2 states:0/2/CPU0        A9K-ISM-100(LCP)          IOS XR PREP      PWR,NSH...