XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Using IOS-XR, when using line auth on the console, no username is requested and succesful login results in a limited command set.a) once logged in, how can this user elevate themselves to a higher priv level?b) can it be configured such that the cons...

Refer to the command:ipv4 access-list FILTER10 permit tcp any 192.168.15.32 0.0.0.15 eq www20 deny ipv4 any 192.168.15.32 0.0.0.1530 permit ipv4 any anyThe access list has been configured on the Gi0/0/0/0 interface in the inbound direction. Which pac...

We are trying to test the snmp trap on IOS-XR for BGP up down, but ASR didn't send out any traps when we brought down the BGP neighbour. When we tested the OSPF, it worked fine. I also tried to use command 'snmp test' to generate the test trap and I ...

xzjleo2005 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I am using a simple load balacing based on static routing, running V 3.8.4.Although checking route and cef details confirms load balancing is as it should be...load on interfaces is very much apart for outpout traffic (input looks fiine).loa...

Resolved! BFD Question

Hello All,When trying to configure a BFD session bettween an ASR9K (Bundle-Ether) and a CRS-1 (TenGigE), I'm seeing a strange output. Althought I configure the sessions with an interval of 15ms and a multiplier of 3 (and the session cames UP), when I...

Hello XR Gurus,We are currently doing some tests with internet full routing inside two VRFs and we are encountering some issues that we would like you to help.Scenario:IOS-XR with 4.2.3 P imageTrident LCsRSP-4GOnly Two VRFs configured on the box, bot...

I need to extract the following information through SNMPWALK. Can you please help me with the OIDs that can get me the exact information?1.      The Information About The Router                    -Ip Address,                      -Description,2     ...

easinab01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello XR Experts,As always, I'm struggling to decide what SMUs should I install in my client's routers. The document that Cisco now publishes is very good, however there are still some minor discrepancies.In the document:http://www.cisco.com/web/Cisc...

Hi AllThe feature BGP Multi-Instances seems to be supported since XR 4.2.x on ASR9k. Unfortunatly there is no specific feature description included in the  configuration guides. Could anyone of the XR cracks help out with more specifics about this fe...

Dear allI have an IOS  s72033-ipservicesk9-vz.122-18.SXF7.bin (IOS MODULAR) in a SWITCH 6500, there is not patch installed in the system. The question is about SNMP Memory value. we have a monitor that shows that memory is 80% (High memory usage), bu...

Is the version of MIBs at: ftp://ftp-sj.cisco.com/pub/mibs/supportlists/asr9000/asr9000-supportlist.html the latest versions? I have downloaded MIBs form Cisco's FTP site and the versions appear to be more recent than what is listed in this FTP site....

msinno123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes