XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

hi  I have xrv9k-fullk9-x.vga-6.5.3.ova convert it to QCOW2 & xrv9000 is starting & need to write username password  i try many password in document but not work  admin/admin cisco/cisco lab/lab   #####################################################...

saif by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We have an ASR9K that loose comitted configuration after a reboot .We have the following log : RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Apr 19 14:45:31.690 : cfgmgr-rp[167]: %MGBL-CONFIG-6-STARTUP_ALTERNATE : Configuration Manager can not find any configuration to apply...

Hamza_MX by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Is it possible to connect 1x CPAK-100G-SR4 interface on A9K-4X100GE-TR card with breakout cable (MPO to LC) with 4x SFP-25G-SR-S= transcievers? From the optics interoperability matrix I can see that CPAK-100G-SR4 can do such breakout. But I ca...

konst.msk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , R1(IOS) 920--------------------R2(XR)  NCS Both interfaces configured with MTU 9212 , But ISIS was showing  INIT state .  After disabling hello padding at both ends it came up.  i have some queries regarding CLNS MTU on XR and IOS devices.  > on...

Sunil_06 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASR9K Layer2

Hello , I want to pass Layer 2 connection acroos an ASR9K but it is not working . Find below architecture and config :----                   ---------------csr---------------interface GigabitEthernet1no ip addressnegotiation auto!interface GigabitEth...

Layer2ASR9K.png
Hamza_MX by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are working on a lab deployment of SRv6 across two ASR9001 platforms running 6.6.3 software. We are using IS-IS as our IGP so we will be pushing the locator prefixes across the devices using that. I was following the cisco segment routing c...