XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi allI wonder if IOS XR route-policy has match statement for interfaces like route-map in regular IOS. route-map TEST permit 10match interface loopback0 IOS XR:route-policy TEST if interface LOOPBACK0pass I know that we can match based on the IP add...

seek_1992 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cannot create Golden ISO for ASR9k XR I am trying to create golden ISO image for ASR9k but I am failing every time.The working directory:test@ubuntuserverbl:~/gisobuild$test@ubuntuserverbl:~/gisobuild$ pwd/home/test/gisobuildtest@ubuntuserverbl:~/gis...

BostjanLa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I have a RR in the network and I want it to send all of the available paths to the Clients ,in order to do that, I have enabled the add-path feature on the RR as follow: router bgp xxxbgp router-id 44.44.44.44address-family ipv4 unicastadditi...

fbekhit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where can I find technical data, ie maximum IPv4 & IPv6 routes, MPLS labels, etc.   This doesn't give me much https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/network-convergence-system-500-series-routers/datasheet-c78-740296.html Any help i...

PK99 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes