XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!Background: planned to replace operating ISG with BNG when working with ipv4 routed subscribers. BNG doesn't work!Problem: The address assigned on the interface via DHCP proxy/BNG DHCP server does not allow creating a subscriber interf...

Hi, I am in process of installing XR image on asr9k and I have a tar file on my laptop. what i need to do in order to install this on asr9k. i will be connecting on management ethernet : I have a tar file with me and as per my understanding : # ins...

HejNCS5508 version 7.2.2I have been trying to apply MPP to our new devices, and was intending to use "apply-group" to shorten the configuration.I want to enable access only from Bundle-Ether interfaces and using the below wild card. (I have also used...

ODJ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, We have an ASR9K facing a problem to display the interfaces statistics, when typing a show command like "show ipv4 int brief" or "show interfaces interface-id" or any other command to show an interface information or statistic, no info ...

Medlarboc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone   I am giving some thought for implementing iBGP as a PE-CE routing protocol, with an IOS-XR platform acting as the PE. With all the configuration guides on the XRs, eBGP is mentioned as the standard. However, as the below link shows, iBG...

Hello,I have an NCS540 router running IOS-XR 7.1.2 and I have purchased these licenses :Access Advanced SIA per 10GAccess Advanced SW Right-to-Use v1.0 per 10GAccess Essentials SIA per 10GAccess Essentials SW Right-to-Use v1.0 per 10GNCS 540 Denali B...