XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an issue with one of our ncs 540 ios-xr devices.  Somehow the HDD is coming up as locked which was not intended.  I have tried booting the USB recovery, but everything stops at HDD is locked, then a scrambled blue screen shows up. Does anyone ...

Qos

Hello Dearsi cant  add  new route-policy  for N540-24Z8Q2C-M like below:interface TenGigE0/0/0/8.363 l2transportservice-policy input TEST!!% 'DPA_QOSEA' detected the 'warning' condition 'Out of Resource'can you help me to solve this issue ?many thank...

Eng.AD27 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I have running ios xr and trying to set up a as-path prepending.  What i have is our as and a few down stream bgp sessions.  Trouble i am facing is that when i prepend my own as then all the other downstream bgp session drop traffic.  Thanks f...

WAN-MAN by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team,We are encountering an issue with the 100G TR card on the ASR9K, which presents complications wherein shutting down one of the 100G ports resulted in an automatic shutdown of both 100 ports. If fiber connection is disconnected from the fir...

AmyEST by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HELP - ASR-9001

I am fully aware that there are 2 versions of the 9001.  9001-S and 9001.Both 9001 and 9001-S have 4 built in SFP+ ports and BAY 0 and BAY 1.9001-S by default has BAY 0 active and SFP+ ports 0 & 1 active and requires a license to activate BAY 1 and S...

PK99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am preparing router specification for upcoming projects and unable to find following parameters related to NCS540 routers in the cisco datasheets.Max nos. of Active Route Table (FIB) IPv4 prefixes and IPv6 prefixes.Max nos. of routing table (RIB) f...