Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm not able to register Cisco TSP 12.5 with window 10 phone dialer.Also i'm using CUCM 12.5 for that. And also do we need to install wave media driver for that separately.As i'm not able to find the driver file "OEMSETUP.inf" in windows directory. P...

We have just upgraded to Webex Meeting server 4.0, when I use the "Modern View" over the "Classic View" I noticed that there is no way to see my recordings. the maneul says that it is in the Menu to the Right, but it is not there. If my switch back t...

This is for Jabber for Windows.   When I miss a phone call, the Jabber icon in the Windows launchpad has a red circle that shows the number of missed calls.  Likewise, in the Jabber window, in the left pane, the 'Recents' icon has a red circle and th...

All, I have a couple of customers who want to have a default list of employees in groups in their Jabber contact lists.  In the past, I’ve been creating the list in a Jabber client, exporting the list as CSV, and then doing a mass import of all of th...

TimHuffman by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes