Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,   I successfully tested CMS webapp interop with to s4b using CMS (2.2) on a regular PC, but i now need to use it from a kiosk webapp (win10, chromium framework with no tab/plugin support) that needs to call out an s4b user/account. My biggest ...

wasvel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This topic is a chance to discuss more about the concepts, best deployment practices and troubleshooting tips for Webex Hybrid services. Ask questions and discuss scenarios about the Webex Hybrid features, such as: Hybrid Media Service (Video Mesh), ...

Aashish-1.png aditgup2.jpg

I want to deploy CMS 1000 on my environment and i have the downloaded ova file. can i  install it on my enterprise virtual environment and configure with out buying the physical machine ? or can i install the ova file in one of my hp/Cisco  physical ...

sysadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  I want to connect 40 computers in local area network where they could call and talk to each other without using internet. It should be two way communication where all can take part in discussion. This whole setup will be in single room....

Dilawar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I have Jabber 12 deployed in my desktop estate (Windows 7 and 10). I look after windows not the comms infrastructure but I notice Jabber has a lot of defaults enabled like customer feedback that I would like to disable to stop it trying to hit ...