Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I understand J4W 10.6(x) detects new locations based on the mac address of the default gateway of the network it is running on. Where does it store the last known mac-address location information? Perhaps in registry keys?Would be nice if you to pre-...

I don't see a way of doing this, but maybe I've just missed something. On devices that have multiple cameras (e.g. Microsoft Surface), there doesn't seem to be a way for the browser extension to remember what device was used, or a way to set what is...

johns10t by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,My company has already webex domain and now will get new spark service via CUWP Cloud with CMR and WebEx as well. So, will I need to use a new WebEx domain different from my last WebEx domain?Ex:  acme.webex.com (WebEx meeting)       acme01.w...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hi there, I about to embark upon using Spark for a project for the first time, however am unable to find a way to export the conversations etc. offline. This will be required at the end of the project for auditing purposes. I understand that the Spar...