Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Jabber for android

My team and I found that you can put the domain name into the domain field on a BOT device (Cisco Dual Mode for Android) and it will connect with our system. (see attachment) Androids don't like just a host name, it wants the FQDN to connect to CUCM....

Hi, I have signed an Expressway-E with Comodo and when Jabber for Windows connects, everything is fine, but when I connect from Android I still, get a security warning. This is the first time I have signed the Expressway by Comodo, all other installa...

Hi Collaboration Expert, I want to use jabber (windows/android/iphone). So I've configured CSF, BOT and TCT devices in CUCM. After that while I'm going to login in windows jabber with selection of "cisco comm manager 9 or latter" and its IP add then ...

Resolved! Jabber xml option?

Is there a Jabber option in the xml to grey out this tick box so the user cannot change it.  General -->  Tick "Start Cisco Jabber    when my computer starts."   The end goal is to make Jabber persistent on start-up (so the user cannot untick this bo...

Anthony R by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

I downloaded the webex iso from cisco.com but that is non bootable. Where can i get the ova /bootable iso ? I need to set this lab to demo clients before deploying a production customer in April. If i need to order, what is the weblink where i can or...

Top Solution Authors