Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have installed jabber version "10.6.0" for windows  and I can't search contacts. In cisco jabber version "10.5.1" I used to copy the "jabber-config.xml" to the next path: C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Roaming\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\...

banst8801 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem with the jabber for mac: when I do a search it does not display any user, is "searching" message...The other problem is that the options for adiconar to contacts is disabled. The Presence Serve >> server topology >> communicat...

Good Afternoon, We are working with the "CiscoWebCommunicatorAddOnInstaller.exe" 3.1.1 right now we have OK testing with IE 10 and IE 11 but no with Edge :( someone knows if the 3.1.2 works with or we must to wait till a new version? Maybe in dev? Re...

Hello,We've just updated our CWMS 2.5 system to MR5 patch 1 and all seemed to go ok. However, when ever we now attempt to start or join a Webex meeting we get the certificate error message shown in the attachment.Is there a fix for this issue?? Click...

mbhnt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are getting ready to migrate local end users on a CUCM 10.5 cluster to LDAP users. Once users are migrated, will they be able to login to Jabber with their domain credentials without having to reset and re-configure the Jabber for Windows client?T...