Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have installed CUCM 9.1.1 and presence 9.1.1.10000-8 on BE600Presence server is integrated successfully with CUCM by the book.All services are running and state of all them marked with green color (when I check presence...

GeorgeV. by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, look for my setup:I have one company with two different domain XXX.com and YYY.com,XXX.com-->is the production and assign for Vlan 10YYY.com-->is test and assign for Vlan 11Also I make Stub Zone between two domains, and I test it, it's work...

We use TMS to manage 243 different Cisco systems. I had someone working remotely using Jabber and they could not pull up any of our systems in the phone book. I had him log out and log back in, and he still had the same issue. I checked with another ...

250 port CWMS deployment where customer is planning on putting all virtual machines (admin, media and IRP) in a co-lo data center. This data center is configured with only DMZ networks and no Internal network. Customer wants to place all VMs on the s...

Hi, Hopefully someone can help here. I have CUCM 10.5 installed and configured with IMP 10.5 and for a softphone we are using Jabber 11.0 with the exact versions here CUCM - 10.5.2.10000-5CUIMP- 10.5.2.20000-1Jabber - 11.0.0 Build 65527 CUCM is confi...

Glenn R by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors