Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Jabber IM for iOS ports

Hello,Contrary to 3rd party clients, Jabber IM for iOS connects to CUPS through 3 ports: 5222(XMPP), but also 80 and 443, according to release notes (and also to tests).What are their use ?Is there any "sensitive" information (like login/jid/pwd) exc...

jpapillon by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Jabber for iPhone is here!

Today we are pleased to announce the release of an updated version of Cisco Jabber for iPhone.Formerly known as Cisco Mobile 8.1, the latest version of this app introduces support for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote...

mgervase by Beginner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just installed Jabber -Failed to provision user device not found

Just installed Jabber for iPad. We have TelePresence VCS Starter Pack Express.Trying to sign in fails to connect with provision error. The logs indicate jabbertablet device not found.Missing documentation and can't see how to add device. Any ideas?T...

CISCO Jabber 8.6.2 and CME 8.6

Hello,I want to use Cisco Jabber 8.6.2 with Call manager Express 8.6I configured the IPhone on CME and is working ok on local wireless LAN, When I’m using the VPN I can place call's inside the network but I can't use on outside line. I have no sound....

i.stanciu by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes