Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hii)How is Cisco Webex different from Jabber from a feature perspective??ii)When Cisco webex becomes Jabber will we get all the features for Jabber or that will be licensed based??RegardsAnujMessage was edited on April 19, 2013:  Lisa Marcyes from th...

Model: CP-CAM-C-K9Is there a way to connect this camera directly to Windows 7 desktop and then use it with the Jabber client.  The camera came with the 9951 phone.  I would rather connect the camera to my XP / Win7 PCs and use the Jabber client for v...

Resolved! Cisco Jabber

Hi,Can anyone tell me how many Video sessions can you have in a single Conf Call using Cisco Jabber?Also do you know if you can send files using Cisco Jabber, I am refering here to one to many?Thanks in advanceIhssan AlibouchMessage was edited on Apr...

We recently rolled out the Jabber client to our entire enterprise a few weeks ago with few problems.  However, we are receiving reports that a few individuals cannot forward calls to VM or other numbers.  Upon investigating these installations, the "...