Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All, I wrote a java class that work well. TEST.class no package. I placed it in C:\Program Files\wfaavid\, and added this to my classpath. I restarted CRA Editor and CRS Editor Engine. can someone give me an example sytax of how to invoke this ...

I have setup and tested AA and ICD in CRS independently but was unable to integrate these two yet. I want to do a basic language selection and select agents according to the selected language.can anybody help me where to go next? some thing about IVR...

pgamage by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.Just a question i have. My client ordered UCCX 6.0 Premium version for their CallManager 6.1, with 15 agent seat. We found out that UCCX 6.0 can only be installed on CCM 4.3, I was wondering if any one can recommend a quick solution for this....

Hi,We have QM 2.4(1) installed and is working okay. However, we wanted to change the authentication settings from QM Authentication to Active Directory Authentication.I went to the Enterprise Settings on postinstall.exe, however I could not find anyt...

Hi,I have configured two sip static routes pointing to two vxml gateways in call server.If the first vxml gateway is down, it does not switch to the second static route pointing to the secondary vxml gateway, instead it returns 9292 error.Is there an...

I need to setup a small contact center. At the first level user should be able to select the language and then queue to the selected language. Is it possible to do this by setting up AA.aef and ICD.aef in sequence? or can anybody tell me how to do t...

pgamage by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on an implementation where using the desktop agent is not an option. Instead I am using the phone agent which is working great. The only issue I see so far is that if I am using Skill based CSQs and an agent is part of two different Skil...

allen506 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allsituation:In a 2-node cluster , node A is the publisher and node B is the subscriber.Node A goes down node B takes his place.Till now everthing is ok the cluster is working as i was expecting ,appadmin,CAD ,CSD ar working just fine, the servic...

Hi, We are currently using CVP 4.1 with ICM 7.2 on a Comprehensive model. The components are split across two locations based on Redundancy over WAN concept. Both the Main and the disaster location are equipped with Call+ VXML Servers with 70 Ports. ...

Hey All,I'm new to ipcc enterprise, and we're trying to set up voice mail so if the call is not answered in a set amount of time, it will divert to voice mail.We've set up all the unity, and call manager information vm/hunt pilot etcBut I'm unsure on...